• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"30 Days of Night"

Intensely nasty vampires terrorize an Alaskan town during seasonal darkness.

The Cullens would have never invited them to any of their parties! :eek:

happy birthday yom tov Hebrew for good day
I haven't seen the new one yet but I thought the first was okay. I've put off watching the second because I've read many times that it takes what people liked the first time and delivers it to the extreme. I'm expecting it to get tiresome by the end of the first act.

Transformers: The Last Knight 7/10, most online reviews said it was crap, but I decided to reserve judgement till I saw it myself, and it wasn't that bad IMO.

The Idol, courtesy of the Coventry branch of the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign last month. It's based on the true story of Mohammed Assaf who grew up in a refugee camp on the Gaza Strip and went on to win Arab Idol.

Spiderman: Homecoming 7/10.

I was expecting it to suck because Sony made it (yeh) but it was actually decent.

The original Lion King, was on Sky Movies Disney this morning 10/10.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Stage version if it ever comes out of London.

"The Warriors"

About a unit caught behind enemy lines, trying to make it back home.

But it isn't a military unit. These are New York City gangbangers "boppers" wearing their colors. Caught in the Bronx, trying to make it back to their own turf on Coney Island.

Chased by all the other gangs in the Big Apple. :cool:

Great soundtrack as well. :)

Last edited:
"The Warriors"

About a unit caught behind enemy lines, trying to make it back home.

But it isn't a military unit. These are New York City gangbangers "boppers" wearing their colors. Caught in the Bronx, trying to make it back to their own turf on Coney Island.

Chased by all the other gangs in the Big Apple. :cool:

Great soundtrack as well. :)

That's my dad's favourite movie... I think.

I agree about the soundtrack :)

The original Lion King, was on Sky Movies Disney this morning 10/10.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Stage version if it ever comes out of London.
Also the last movie I watched. I'd be interested in seeing the musical simply because they have included some stuff they removed from the movie that, when I saw the deleted scenes, I was thinking, "why did they remove that?"... Like the thing with Scar and Nala that actually explains why Nala left the pridelands in the first place:

What's wrong with that? Why can't it be in the movie? Scar did worse stuff in the finished version. And people who want to make the lazy, 'I'm done thinking' argument, "It's totally inappropriate for children to see! it sets a bad example!"... I always counter that by saying, in the context of the movie which will have CLEARLY established Scar as the bad guy by this point, It's actually a good example of how NOT to behave.

They actually reinstated an updated version of this scene for the musical... I approve of this creative decision.

Watched Critters the other day, bought the 4 movie box set last week, got Critters 2 on as I type. Also watched Ghoules go to College.

Now watching Ghost Busters 2 on Film 4.

Last edited:
It. The remake.
I actually really liked it, and I'm usually not that a fan of remakes. I did like the original one, though neither are scary to me.

I forgot to mention that I've seen Mulan recently too. Like The Lion King, it's also stood the test of time pretty well, in my opinion at least. Not sure how it holds up in the eyes of the modern-day social justice crowd though. Not that their opinions matter to me.

What does matter to me is that "Honor To Us All" has been stuck in my head ever since I watched the movie about a week ago and it's driving me crazy!

New Threads

Top Bottom