• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"Passengers"

Interesting Rod Serling sort of story about a man who while in suspended animation on a long space voyage (90 years) inadvertently wakes up due to a systems malfunction to find he's the only one awake in 5000+ passengers and crew.

After a year all alone he contemplates forcing someone to awaken to share his fate, pondering the moral dilemma of waking another and forever altering their life. Sort of a "Stockholm Syndrome" scenario. One which apparently didn't go over well with the movie audience, despite a cast with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt.

Oh well. Go figure. I liked it.

Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, 10/10. And that bit at the end where they think she's dead still has me crying every time.

Tday I went to see Justice League, I retire my bad opinion about DC making movies, Batman could be boring alone by himself but Justice League was great, I just need to watch Batman vs Superman and Wonder Woman.

Tday I went to see Justice League, I retire my bad opinion about DC making movies, Batman could be boring alone by himself but Justice League was great, I just need to watch Batman vs Superman and Wonder Woman.
I recently saw Justice League too. I thought it was great. I was surprised because a lot of reviewers/critics were saying how bad the film was but I really enjoyed it.

On the other hand, I wasn't a fan of Batman vs Superman. Wonder Woman was fantastic though. It's my favorite DC film so far.

50 First Dates

So inspirational! And I love Adam Sandler, I don't care what anyone says
Damned fine movie.
This movie touched me because I was so able to relate to Drew's character since I was recovering from my TBI when I watched it.

A drama called Wonder, about a disfigured kid who gets bullied at school.

10/10 for acting, Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson are in it.

killers-from-space-pic-5.jpg

Killers from Space - 1954

"Apollo 18"

Boy, what a stinker. 84 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Though it could make a decent substitute for any tranquilizer.

"Dunkirk"

Christopher Nolan's film of the miraculous boatlift of some 330,000+ soldiers from the coast of France in 1940. An effort of Britain's army, navy, air force and most notably so many civilians who risked their lives and their personal watercraft across the channel to bring their soldiers home and avoid death and imprisonment.

Worth seeing.

New Threads

Top Bottom