• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

American Graffiti
031.jpg

I watched this on Saturday it was pretty good. I like Samuel L Jackson he's a great actor. It was a little violent but what do you expect with 'hitman' and 'bodyguard' in the title, bit of a clue right there! :)

IMG_3283.JPG

Watched the 1990 version of It. Gearing up for the new one. The acting in the 90s version is horrible, the only real actor, William B Davis, got a bit part in the cafeteria. Pennywise was good, the only thing good about this version was was the clown. The new version is supposed to be great, but I'll wait until the video is out on DVD or streaming.

Finding Neverland: The last half-hour is great if you survive the torture of the first seventy minutes.

Scent of a Woman (the 1992 remake): I avoided this movie when it was released because the trailer was awful. As it turns out, this was a minor mistake - the movie is good but not quite great.

Pan's Labyrinth: This is an excellent film except for one very important instance of deus ex machina near the end, and one key character being a caricature of a human where all of the others are at least somewhat real.

Thor: Ragnarok. I thought it was good. Mostly went to see it for Loki.

I also watched the movie Maudie. It's based on a true story about a Nova Scotia artist. The film was surprisingly heartwarming and incredibly sad.

Paddington 2 7.5/10.

Very good movie, better than the original I thought.

Planning to see Justice League on Saturday, which comes out in UK tomorrow, I'd go tomorrow but it's my Taekwondo night.

8c988853-ddd3-4b88-8304-2dd5213db0fe

Close knit (a.k.a Kareraga Honki de Amu tokiwa)
I walked to the cinema and watch this alone, it's a japanese modern version of "The Danish Girl", the whole story is very educational and "sad, but true". Although we already can watch it online illegally, but I'm willing to pay to watch it again in the theatre.

New Threads

Top Bottom