• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Unreasonable demands

Kayla55

Saying one has ability to think for themselves, is this actually a reasonable statement?
Given
Concession is made on basis of disability, what about people who are hard wired differently, intense social hierarchy and battle to understand law because it evades tribal world where there logic is less intellectual and decisions based purely on one's wants and needs, emotionally driven behaviour that is confused into an orderly logic system.
If instead of saying people are dysfunctional in relationships we classified hard wiring and stated some just differ. This is why at school some kids sang milk, lemonade and chocolate cake songs and got in trouble, because others couldn't understand rationale.

My dry burn-out is confusing because it mixes with my alteimers symptoms and whilst I feel sick and stiff my reasoning behind dimentia makes oh, so much sense to me. I'm forcing myself to have too much family time as opposed to fulfilling my sensory needs/desires. My mind is blurry from focusing on what makes utter rubbish non-sense to me, it's sooooo tough being a female on spectrum because no one wants to recognise my unique abilities.

New Threads

Top Bottom