Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female, from Europe
The woods are just trees; the trees are just wood. Jun 25, 2015
- SameStars was last seen:
- Jun 28, 2017 at 12:58 AM
First my social anxiety hiccups got me into a low self-esteem group as a teen, but later I was diagnosed with ASD. This offered me a little help during college, by acknowledging my concentration problems.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
Wherever I go, I'd like to have a book with me, and I get very little done without having a song stuck in my head. With the right people I can be talkative, but I usually come across as shy or aloof and I don't initiate social interactions well... or at all. I love to walk around and marvel at nature, and take pictures as I go (my album attests to that).
I'm open to PMs, and enjoy all the sharing that's going on here. English is not my first language, but I try to post without being discouraged by that.
Signature"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"