Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Last Activity:
- Feb 28, 2017 at 2:37 AM
- Sep 30, 2013
- Trophy Points:
- Positive karma received:
- Hereford, UK
Well-Known Member, Male, from Hereford, UK
- Axeman52 was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Feb 28, 2017 at 2:37 AM
- Hereford, UK
- Diagnosis Status:
- Awaiting Diagnosis
- Relationship Status:
- Favourite Movies:
- Withnail and I, Still Crazy, This is Spinal Tap, Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile.. That's about it.
- Favourite Music:
- The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Free, Bad Company, Cream, Chuck Berry, Bill Haley & The Comets, Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes, Tin Spirits, Big Big Train, The Smiths, Joy Division, XTC, Be Bop Deluxe, The Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Dr Feelgood, Wilko Johnson, Bill Nelson's Red Noise, Joe Jackson... etc.
- Favourite TV Shows:
- The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Top Gear, Tipping Point, Pointless, Shooting Stars.
- Favourite Games:
Final Fantasy series
Twisted Metal series
Super Mario Bros 1,2,3, super mario world, super mario 64
Sonic the hedgehog 1 2 and 3
Oddworld inhabitants series
- People Who Inspire Me:
- Wilko Johnson, Brian Wilson, John Lennon, Albert Lee, Dave Gregory (Tin Spirits/Big Big Train/XTC).
I'm a suspected aspie with an intense focus on music.
- Current activity status::
Music, Guitars, Guitar FX and amplifiers, Music production/software, Cartoons, Computers, Computer programming etc.
SignatureYour Aspie score: 141 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 55 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie