• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

Is the chairman of the national Suitcase Appreciation Society and has just sold ownership of the Society to Albert Einstein, forgetting that Mr. Einstein is no longer with us.

Has renewed membership in the Bay City Rollers Fan Club every year since 1976.

Is in charge of Astral Condiment Rotation, supervising subordinates who are sometimes in a pickle trying to catch up.

Wears a cloak of woven ferns, yellowed pages of poems and painted canvas, upon which sparrows perch holding in there beaks tiny fragments of glittering mirrors which reveal to the land it's glory.

Has a freezer the size of a large house infront of his home, built by the penguins that annually migrate from their native habitat because they like to sneak into his own freezer in the middle of the night and steal the things that most resemble fish. qwerty is unaware that he hasnt succeeded in inventing the world's first self-emptying freezers and it is in fact the sneaky penguins.

Oh that explains why my patent was not accepted, inabox. btw we have penguins at our beach which is only 5min drive from where i live, i will take a photo next time i see one.

inabox knows the exact number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin, and the precise length of a string.

Does not know each angel by their first name, but knows all the pins' names, where they were born (..made), how old they are, which ones are married and what they had for breakfast every morning. He also has one pop round for a cup of tea on Tuesday mornings

Oh that explains why my patent was not accepted, inabox. btw we have penguins at our beach which is only 5min drive from where i live, i will take a photo next time i see one.

inabox knows the exact number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin, and the precise length of a string.
Silly me, I forgot not all penguins live in places that are mostly uninhabited by humans.

New Threads

Top Bottom