• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

Favourite pudding is ice cream, Swiss cheese and spinach

Is crawling, crawling, crawling among the sprawling phoenix' flames,
aiming to be the tamer of the unashamed blamer by claiming, but not maiming, the hungry snow.

That has an absolutely beautiful rhythm!!!! reminds me of Poe

poet laureate of a small tribe of black and white cartoons whom live deep in the Amazon

cool, thanx. I havnt read her work before but i will now:)

Collects raindeer droppings and when unexpected guests visit, pretends the raindeer dropping
are raisins if there has been a mice invasion which ate all the real raisins :-D

knows the exact amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Was actually born in 1595..... Some say he came here in a time machine, some say he is really really old.

How did you know that? shhhhh its a secret lol

Ate a time travelling radish and is now trapped in a causality loop, now every time they burp they travel back in time to the point just as they swallow the radish. it really is quite tragic

Likes to keep pet lettuces. They all have names and the one he appointed king of the lettuces keeps being munched by slugs so qwerty is preparing to transform into a lettuce so he can take over when the king is eaten

is presently attempting to sew a button on to her coat.....of arms

Is currently sitting by his computer waiting for inabox to reply (but I got in first :) ).

Has a job working for the International Lurkers Federation, where he is a well known lurker who makes most of his commission lurking under people's computer desks. And he's going to be promoted at the end of the month!

Freelance Psychic Human Resources Manager
Available for Motivational Speaking Engagements

Probably wanted to be a pirate growing up, has an older brother who's currently on a diet, his best friend is a doctor and they share a flat, has smoking problems, practically invented his job, and- oh wait.

New Threads

Top Bottom