• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

Is in the final stages of computer keyboard development, in which they have been bred to have functional ears to be able to hear when they are being insulted, and one arm and hand so they can slap any rude keyboard-user, and when they are dropped on the floor they can break their fall and live a much longer and prosperous life. Next week, tree will be meeting a fashion designer to discuss plans for the new glove intended for the keyboard's hand to eliminate the danger of it falling on a sharp object on the floor and damaging its hand, while looking rather groovy.

Rejects the generic in a search for integrity while simultaneously spot cleaning
the kitchen counter

She painted the shells of 300 snails in a variety of colours then taught them to do the tango, filmed it and posted it on Youtube.

graffiti.jpg.php

Spends precisely 57min per day dressing up as a panda, sneaking into Buckingham palace and placing (with a precision that beggars belief) whoopee cushions at key locations in an attempt to encourage the nickname the Queen of Fhearts :rolleyes:

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM, <my friend who lives 1,000 miles away> wrote (to me):

'I suppose you are familiar with the word
poikilothermia
which despite the reference to "poi" and "kilo"
has nothing to do with Hawaii'

Later that same day I wrote back to her.
Sent: Mon, Nov 17, 2014 12:03 pm
Subject: Re: Inquiry

'Yes, but not lately.

"For the same body weight, poikilotherms need a half to a tenth of the energy of homeotherms."
What a swell/classy/erudite way to say cold blooded/warm blooded.
poikilothermia.....not really a 2+ pound blob of hot taro mush

Hey---I will have to read about this later =
Poi (performance art) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I didn't know there was another meaning for poi.'

I came across the messages this evening when I was deleting some drafts and I thought to myself,
'I wonder if qwerty has ever seen people doing this (poi)?'

All the girls at school had to learn how to do the Poi lol
We sometimes had to perform kapa haka too, which is a Maori performance...art? usually performed in conjunction with powhiri as a challenge/welcome to the Marae (meeting house)
We also did children's rhymes in the Maori language, uma rapiti was my favorite:)

once, long long ago, a young man in New Zealand gave me a ride on his motorcycle up in the hills of his father's sheep ranch, and I found a ladies boot from the homesteader's imbedded in the grassy dirt.

As anyone who knows the story of Bad Jelly can attest, tree was not always a tree, but used to be a policeman. She still longs for her sandwich and whistle which as far as I'm aware Tim and Rose never helped with. I trust Tree will forgive them as I am sure they were simply too overcome by joy at being able to have milk on their eggs again.

Last edited:
tree directs traffic in such a way as to lead zurbs food truck to a cul-de-sac where zurb is strongly encouraged to dispense with the stories about food and dish up platters of sandwiches, vegetable-barley soup and fresh coffee.

Splatters platters of tempura batters to watch them clatter, shatter and flatter the Mad Hatters gelatinous matters.

He (qwerty) does not sit in silence and allow the blood that now boils
in his veins to ooze through cavities of unrestrained passion
and trickle down to drench him with its crimson hue!----

qwerty will recognize this paraphrase, since he and tree are
attending the same correspondence school,
the Amanda McKittrick Ros School of Literature.
Expected dates for graduation, yet unknown.

When on the eve of glory, whilst brooding over the prospects of a bright and happy future, whilst meditating upon the risky right of justice, there we remain, wanderers on the cloudy surface of mental woe, disappointment and danger, inhabitants of the grim sphere of anticipated imagery, partakers of the poisonous dregs of concocted injustice. Yet such is life mused Tree

Am I being a dick somehow?
Sorry, I get overconfident and pompous then under confident and paranoid.

Q suspects something is a little off when his scheming darling tries to smother him with a mound of marshmallow marionettes. Munching through the marshmallow morass provides mastication munificent for his mandibles.
Nevertheless, he lives a moderately normal life among other humans, relatively speaking.

By and by, he bumps into the devilishly wide-eyed, wide-hipped siren, Alienne , and his life finally begins to make sense.

However, Alienne proves to be less than grateful . She has an unhealthy obsession with sign language. Her horrible fixation on gesture based communication is an unpleasantly unnecessary obsession.

Q soon learns that Alienne has taken an oath never to tickle a human being. The vow is egregious. Q's egret suffers pangs of regret, unable to offer solace in the form of plumes. The egret's name, his monicker, is Plutarch. His mate is Monica. Q gathers the feathers in a sort of defiant, though deferential, nod to normality.

Despite Alienne's sharp fangs, ragged greasy fur, and liquid fabric softener, Q finds himself falling for the siren. Only fate will decide whether she kills or protects him, executes or ensures him. Destiny will decide.
When Q's sole sweetheart is injured in a pointillist accident. Q realizes so much is at risk.

The paint remover reveals... Who? Alienne. The sweetheart. Can it be? His long lost cousin?
Alieene's bared arm bears the same birthmark that Q has hidden since a bairn. And she has started spelling her first name differently, now that it is plain that Alieene/Alienne/the sweetheart and Q share the same surname....Uiop.

Destiny will decide their fate.
Destiny Hoffman, acting as Guardian ad Litem, because.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom