• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

Once found an acorn upon which was engraved with a delicate bronze frog and the word "prince"

LOL I am not the best nasal typist out there, but I try.

Is a well respected Bearologist and explorer of deepest, darkest Peru

On the production team of Nature Trail to Hell Part II.

has been bestowed the honorific "speedy, speedy by crikey that chaps fast" after plucking an eyelash from a cheater in full stride.

While he considers himself a kiwi, he actually wasn't born on NZ soil - mainly because his mother was in a hot air balloon at the time. Even if she had been on the ground, it wouldn't have been looked on favorably by the midwife as the soil is not sterile.

has been to the moon twice and mars once, but prefers mars and plans to set up home there next year

gently ties thin crimson ribbons adorned with a delicate glass and copper tree around the feet of dreaming swans.

Last edited:
Idly swathes the grindlewrathes in gossamer sheets of pekinese vasper as he vades in the forchid tarpeds of Gern.

is planning an expedition to reach the north pole on their pogostick

Has spent the afternoon filtering the outpourings of semi-luminescent frog wafflers.

Believes in parallel worlds and is planning to sail off the edge of the world with a gopro to prove it.

And i stole an apple whilst passing through paradise lol.

Wears elaborate fancy dress costumes at formal dinner parties

New Threads

Top Bottom