Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Frosty Possum, Female, from USA
observations re: rule 63 http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=16022 Feb 23, 2017 at 2:51 PM
- tree was last seen:
- Viewing thread Pissed off with staring women, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:42 AM
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Self Diagnosed
- Favourite Music:
- Baroque (Handel)
- Favourite Quotes:
It's either easy or it's impossible. Salvador Dali
Newton Crosby: It's a machine, Schroeder. It doesn't get pissed off. It doesn't get happy, it doesn't get sad, it doesn't laugh at your jokes.
Newton Crosby, Ben Jabituya: [in unison] It just runs programs.
Howard Marner: It usually runs programs. (Short Circuit, 1986)
- Favourite Books:
- Children's picture books, children's chapter books, non-fiction about animal or human behavior. I don't want a book for 'grown-ups' if it is just the same old "murder/theft/adultery" stuff. That means generally any 'grown-up' books I read are non-fiction.
- People Who Inspire Me:
- Current activity status::
Signature“The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way." Wm. Blake