• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

leaves a subtle smell of almond milk, frozen spider webs and the zest of Chinese oranges wherever they walk.

Owns 90% of the world's supplies of saucepans. Chances are, if you bought one, somebody somewhere had to ask his permission first.

Has the job of painting the red on all the monarch butterflies. She needs a very steady hand to paint between the lines.

Knows a lot of interesting things

( edit. I'd assumed that the random something that is posted about the previous poster had to be something true but upon reading some of the posts on the first page I've realized the posts are generally creative, fun and imaginative. I'll know for next time I post )

Last edited:
If you listen carefully, when the breeze tickles her leaves, you can hear tree laughing.

She believes fairies exist, and has set a trap at the bottom of her garden to prove it. Other than a couple of hedgehogs, the only thing she has caught so far is three elves and a pixie. She is very disappointed as she doesn't believe in pixies.

Zurb watched from outside the crystal prison as the clumsy device began to shed on the threshold, near the beating heart of the inherited reporter who romantically reaped onslaughts of outcries.

Zurb watched from outside the crystal prison as the clumsy device began to shed on the threshold, near the beating heart of the inherited reporter who romantically reaped onslaughts of outcries.

*Swoon*
are you an author Tree? Your rhythms and word pairing are just sublime

Sorry just realized I did not contribute to the thread, hmmmm

Has an lock-box of iron and granite in which she keeps vinyl recordings of antelope prayers.

The above posters are planning to publish a novel which will keep English professors bamboozled for generations (I pity their students!)

Is offering substantial discount to all forum members wishing to purchase stock in his research LLC
dedicated to producing a viable strain of cytozurbagenic plasma which he will use to develop a breeding pair of
Archeazurbivorian diableriens.

Has an extensive knowledge of the ancient language of the little-known herbivorous and highly articulate lesser spotted tiger from Southern Costa Rica and is educating giraffes in zoos across the globe in the lesser spotted tiger language so the tigers can ask the giraffes for more tasty top-branch leaves for their supper.

Inabox's treatment of the fantasy of the image achieves a measure of originality unusual
in such a crowded field and restores some measure of methodological rigor to
a field long dominated by aardvarks.

New Threads

Top Bottom