• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bored and want to help me find a song?

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
I am looking for the artist of the following song:

I was watching MTV Spankin' New channel via Pluto.tv (free for US and probably only available on US)
I tried to use Shazzam app and it couldn't figure out the song.

The name of the song is "It's Too Late".

It's a slighty upbeat, melodic pop/rock song.

I can't remember specifics in the music video for certain otherwise, but here is what else I think I remember.
1. I think part of the lyrics are "baby baby I just want you back"
2. I think a remember a red and white guitar being shown playing and that a band member(s) were dancing/singing in a southwestern setting (desert-y like or sandy mountains)

Not the answer you're looking for but might interest you, when I read through this the first thought that popped in to my head was Little River Band. Aussie band from the 70s, very melodic and mostly love songs, every song a classic.

I doubt that this is the one, but it was my first reaction to the title,...
It's Too Late, Carole King (1971)

New Threads

Top Bottom