• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

Because the dogs are obstinate and run away during the measuring phase. And the measurers are prudish and don't feel comfortable touching buns.

Are hippos or rhinos better at writing poetry?
You are quite good at this game Minx...:p

Rhinos are better at writing as they are always running into trouble and losing girlfriends because they can't see well. Hippos sit around doing nothing in the water getting fat so have less angst material for poems and they are always getting their poems soggy and losing them in the water before they are done.

Why do people think lightning doesn't strike twice in the same spot?

Nobody's been willing to stand in the same spot to get hit for the second time.

Why would a million people stand around for 8-12 hours without bathrooms just to watch a ball drop?

Some people, teenage boys especially, consider the ball drop to be a life-changing moment!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if it knew that an unscrupulous beaver would steal it?

How dare you call our national animal unscrupulous!

Why does my dad have to live so far from an actual hospital at his age?

Because it's easier to move a giant boulder than an old person.

(I hope his condition has improved Flinty)

Can little people still get too big for their boots?

People of small stature frequently grow; petty
people, similarly, have expansive thoughts and
overreach themselves.

Why is the Super Bowl such a big deal to so many people?

Because it's rare to see such a Superb Owl- it's the highlight of an ornithologist's year!

Was ShamPoo originally developed for the playing of practical jokes?

Because it's rare to see such a Superb Owl- it's the highlight of an ornithologist's year!

Now I get why all the Facebook pages I follow have been wishing everyone a Happy Superb Owl day! That totally flew over my head. I was like "Superb Owl- there's no such species? What's with the picture of a Scops Owl? Aren't all owls always superb, beautiful, wonderful, etc?" Now I get it!

If it wasn't, it should have been.

Why is it so difficult to follow orders
given by people who like to give orders?

Just because people like to give orders doesn't mean they should be followed.

Why doesn't the CRTC let Canadians watch the Super Bowl commercials?

He's going away from his wife.
Even if she baked him a cherry pie ,
I don't think he'd come back.

Why is the sun so bright?

Because they're just as dim as the moon...and they weren't taught 'Stop.Look.Listen' at chicken school.

Who invented scented candles?

Somebody called Angelica and
one hundred thirty-seven people
on Facebook.

What's better than nothing?

New Threads

Top Bottom