• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

No, they have little birds that climb in their mouth to clean their teeth instead. (True story- at least with alligators.)

Why haven't people (H. sapiens sapiens) gone extinct yet?

No, they dream of mouflon. Sheep are too objectionable to be the stuff of dreams.

On what scale would one measure the pointlessness of Facebook?

Only if they get peckish between meals...
Do monkeys dream of organic sheep?
where you referring to "do androids dream of electric sheep" the Philip K Dick book that basically started the cyberpunk/cybernoir genre as well as being the basis for the awesome film blade runner.

now for my silly question
bonus points if anyone knows where this comes from
"why do you mount the high seat and deliver an incomprehensible discourse on the source of all things?"

Because I'm running for President.

Why don't people know that 20% of something is exactly the same as 1/5 of something?

It's not applicable to coins received as change.
Sometimes people actually do notice that 1/4th/quarter/25%
are related.

What should I do?

From #309 - You should take up blindfold floristry, the results will surprise you!

Have you ever seen an aardvark 'vark'?

#312 because you refuse to wear those heated trousers I bought you for Christmas. I'm convinced that purple paisley will look amazing on you!

(EricD nope, air contains water and water contains air - if you blow bubbles through it - but the two are not the same. To ask a stupid question is fine, but first you have to answer the question posed by the previous poster.)

Are pickles easily insulted?

That's how it goes, alright. :p
pack-square.jpg.php

#312 because you refuse to wear those heated trousers I bought you for Christmas. I'm convinced that purple paisley will look amazing on you!

(EricD nope, air contains water and water contains air - if you blow bubbles through it - but the two are not the same. To ask a stupid question is fine, but first you have to answer the question posed by the previous poster.)

Are pickles easily insulted?

Pickles vary in the ability to tolerate verbal insults.
Most pickles appreciate a little slapstick humor & to
a lesser degree, some rough housing. What one should
look out for is the cruel biting type of insult. Pickles
don't go for that.

How do I get those hot pants to turn on?

No, I don't know his number and he's unlisted.

Why didn't Ronnie Milsap appear at the Opry when I went there?

New Threads

Top Bottom