• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

Because they sound so angry all the time, and every time you're feeding birds the seagulls swoop in, arch their backs and do that awful screeching tiny tyrannosaurus rex impression trying to scare all the other birds away. Seagulls are jerks.

If you could have any superpower (just 1) what would it be and what would you do with it?

Shape shifting, then I would turn into whatever fits my inclination. I could fly as a bird, leap around as a gazelle, swim as a dolphin, climb as a monkey, I could see all sorts of crazy colors on a previously invisible spectrum/have incredible eyesight/hearing as a raptor or owl; I could do so much while retaining my human thinking.

Why do people use the colloquial and inaccurate term "seagull" when those species in the family Lariidae are, in fact, properly referred to as just "gulls", unless you want to be more specific (i.e. Herring Gull, Bonaparte's Gull, Black-headed Gull)? Many so called "seagulls" are native to landlocked areas hundreds of miles away from the nearest "sea". Why is this inaccurate term so widespread, and almost universal?

Because many people, myself included, are ignorant about the myriad bird species and have to keep things simple!

Why do boybands render teenage girls incoherent?

Have you found something that makes teenage girls coherent?

Why do so many Canadian bands release two singles then disappear forever?

Have you found something that makes teenage girls coherent?

Why do so many Canadian bands release two singles then disappear forever?

Their buses break down and they get eaten by polar bears.

Why does nothing in the world make sense

I don't know, but I'm really really really glad it does!

Why did Animal Welfare never investigate Schroedinger's wilful neglect?

Apparently he only thought about it.
And unlike Jimmy Carter, neither he nor anyone else,
held him accountable for the content of his thoughts.
----
Does melted ice have a lower fat content than regular room temperature water?

Apparently he only thought about it.
And unlike Jimmy Carter, neither he nor anyone else,
held him accountable for the content of his thoughts.
----
Does melted ice have a lower fat content than regular room temperature water?
Yes it takes more calories to shiver to stay warm...go buy some walk in freezer stock...I hear the rumble of a stampede:eek:

Can anyone figure out how Luxumberg plans to mine asteroids....what are they planning to do kidnap me and make me build them a Z.M. spaceship, like the Bizmarks agents tried to do with ChityChity Bang! Bang! in the movie... :p

This would be so much easier if you had specified
polar bears instead.

Do you mean front left foot or back left foot?

Either, they're ambi-left-foot-strous!

OK.
In that case, one to approach the house,
one to knock on the door, one to sneak round
the back way to let the others in, one to hunt for
the remote, one to operate the remote, one to
stand guard and make sure that the home owner
doesn't leave the front door while this is taking place,
and then one to yell "Retreat" when the channel changing
has been accomplished.
So, in all that makes three and a half.

What repercussions will ensue when it is revealed that Donald Trump
has changed his name to Gabriel Hornblower?

There will be even more rumours regarding his penchant for fellating chubby wig-wearing lookalikes. They'll have to change the bible because the archangel will be so ashamed to share his name he'll demand to change it. Donalds Duck, Rumsfeld and Sutherland will a sigh of relief. But everyone will still think he's an idiot.

If I ask a sensible question in a silly voice, does it become stupid?

No, but it is a good way to deflect attention
away from a serious intent.

Why are stove tops designed with awkward
bumps on them that make them so hard to clean?

Probably something to do with energy efficiency.

Why is every kind of weather an excuse for precipitation?

It's a conspiracy between the manufacturers of umbrellas and the fairies which live under toadstools. The fairies' motive is not yet clear.

Do goblins have bad table manners?

It's a conspiracy between the manufacturers of umbrellas and the fairies which live under toadstools. The fairies' motive is not yet clear.

Do goblins have bad table manners?
Goblins don't see any bad table manners when eating with other Goblins, this is why Goblins prefer the company of other Goblins.....I seeeeeee nothing!.....:p

Why cant anyone figure out how to make hotdogs the same length as a hotdog bun? :confused:

Because the dogs are obstinate and run away during the measuring phase. And the measurers are prudish and don't feel comfortable touching buns.

Are hippos or rhinos better at writing poetry?

New Threads

Top Bottom