• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

Gerald, or Geraldine if it's a girl. All hairless (haha hare-less...) rabbits have those names. Being follically challenged does nothing to dampen their raging libidos though.

From which type of cheese are cheesy jokes made?

Limburger, mostly.

Why would the province even attempt to make a permanent voters list for my building?

They looooovvve unnecessary and ultimately fruitless paperwork. They're paid according to the number of reams of paper they use.

Is it possible to identify the person who violated the photocopier at an office Christmas party by their bumprint?

Yes, but why would you want to?

Is this the end of the really cold weather for this winter?

I doubt it, we usually get our snow in March these days. Don't pack away your thermals just yet. ☺

What is a hedgehog's favourite season?

I would, but you've just Banned me for not knowing what you look like, so it's unlikely they'd accept that I know you.

Do bats get hang-unders if they eat too much rotten fruit?

Cricket or baseball?

Why won't the rest of the country recognize Louis Riel Day?

Because there's a disconnect between his mouth and his brain!

Why is an elephant always ready to travel?

They haven't yet found a comfy sofa strong enough to support them, so they will keep scouring the globe until they do.

Is it possible to make a cab from cabbages?

No, but you can make sauerkraut!!

If you're not in Starfleet, & you can't Enterprise, what do you have to do?

Check his ship's insurance, & charge him a really high rate?

What happens to a busted ghost?

It has to collect shopping trolleys at Asda for the rest of eternity.

What's a bowling green called if the AstroTurf is blue?

New Threads

Top Bottom