• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

Yesterday, I was in the car coming back from my cousins' house, and it was late, so we were all tired and laughing at random things.

So first my mom was explaining to me and my twin sister why she wouldn't let us have anymore dessert (she literally took the cookies and fruit tarts out of our hands), because it was really late and she didn't want us to have anymore sugar. And then my older sibling was like, "Oh my goodness!" and pointing at something while we were turning. My mom freaked out because she thought we were about to hit a deer or something, when really my sibling was just pointing at some weird street name. And then we were all laughing so hard we couldn't breathe, and my mom was like, "Are you drunk? Did your uncle give you wine or something?"

Last edited:
I haven't drank alcohol in over a year, but I feel completely hung over today. I must have really partied hard in the chat room. I didn't even get a virtual kiss!
:cool:

My 5 year old has stopped throwing banana skins over the side of the couch.

We've been away for a week over Christmas and I've just followed the cloud of fruit flies to the place where she is now putting them, between boxes of toys.

About 8 banana skins, in various states of decay.

About 200 fruit flies.

I once wrote a poem about how a brainfreeze is the only headache worth having, although I've never actually experienced a brainfreeze myself.

I'm actually looking forward to my final year of school because I know that once I'm finished this year I won't ever have to go back.

I'm actually looking forward to my final year of school because I know that once I'm finished this year I won't ever have to go back.
I actually wish I could go back. I was a professional student. You probably can't do that anymore, tuition used to be a couple thousand a semester, that's with books and parking.

When I was ten, I had to make these videos about being flexible during board games, and how to react and how not to react when I didn't get my way. I acted so well during the tantrum parts that my dad said "Has this all been an act? Do you have fake Asperger's?"

The word "organised".

I love it when it's applied to external situations.

I loath it when it's applied to me.

New Threads

Top Bottom