Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
- Relationship Status:
- Favourite Movies:
"Best Little Whore House In Texas"
- Favourite Music:
- KISS, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Man O War. I love power metal, Rock N Roll, Old country, and some Blue grass.
- Favourite TV Shows:
- I don't watch T.V.
- Favourite Quotes:
- "Everything is going to be ok!"
- Favourite Books:
- Brave New World
- Favourite Games:
- Um, super Mario brothers. I'm old, and I don't get out much!
I'm awesome! And I'm apparently stuck in the 80's.
- People Who Inspire Me:
- My son who is the smartest person I know.
SignatureI'm love. I am connected to everyone, and everything. We've got this!!!