• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

I did not know that marshmallows came in vegan and non vegan. I had assumed that they would all be vegan. Learn something new everyday!

The keys I've been very careful about not misplacing, and THOUGHT went to my 2 tool chests of lampwork supplies are not the right keys. Which means I now have a set of keys that go to nothing, and 2 tool chests I cannot open.

My father plays drums for a hardcore band. They're playing at a relatively well-known music festival in Maryland this spring and he's having me tag along to be his drum tech.

One time during a dentist appointment, my dad told the dentist I could remember every day I lost every one of my teeth. He didn't believe it, so he said, "Have you ever lost one here?" I said, "Yes, my third tooth, top right front. September 19, 2006." So he took out his appointment book and flipped back to September 19, 2006, and it said tooth extracted. So then he turned back to my dad and said, "So she has a chart or something where she writes this all down?" And my dad said, "No, she just remembers."

I just farted.
you ate it.jpg

You Ate It
When some burps or farts, some teens put their hand to their forehead like this. The last person to do so is the person who "ate" the aforementioned flatulence.

I just had the worst stomach flu two days ago. I vomited, had literally the worst diarrhea of my life, and had a bad stomach ache. I hope it's all gone.

About two years ago I got hit by a Jeep going 30 miles an hour at an intersection. I conked my head right on the pavement. Fortunately there were no major injuries at all, just a nasty gash on my head and me aching like hell for two weeks afterward. I remember pulling the staples out along with clumps of hair and scab tissue.

My power's still not back on... Although that doesn't seem so bad compared to that Jeep story.

Surprisingly it wasn't that bad at all. I would say me breaking my elbow last February had a bigger impact on my daily life and for a longer time than when I got hit by a car. I really lucked out in having such a resilient body, my skeleton must have been swapped out for one of titanium while I was in the womb.

From today until Sunday, December 31, the dates and days of the week will be lined up in a pattern they have not been in since 2006.

I've made less than 100 posts on this site; yet I still have more reputation posts here than on another blog I frequent where I've made more than 2,000 posts.

I was going to go to sleep, but I got up to reply to a post, and now I'm sitting here in my underwear playing a silly game.:D

New Threads

Top Bottom