• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

As of a few seconds ago I am now a V.I.P. member of AspiesCentral. I don't know why I didn't make the investment years ago, but here I am.

As of a few seconds ago I am now a V.I.P. member of AspiesCentral. I don't know why I didn't make the investment years ago, but here I am.

Thank you :)
The biggest perk for joining VIP is knowing that you have helped support Aspies Central ;)

A baby possum like the one in this picture invaded my domicile yesterday and was munching on a loaf of bread until he found my creme horns :p

possum.jpg

Last edited:
Until this year, I lived a completely straight-edge lifestyle by accident. I was so socially isolated that I never had an opportunity to get drunk or high once in my whole life prior to the first couple hours of New Year's Day.

I just had the worst stomach flu two days ago. I vomited, had literally the worst diarrhea of my life, and had a bad stomach ache. I hope it's all gone.
If anybody continues to have nausea after a stomach flu stop taking sugar in anyway and start taking vitamin B1 and magnesium

When I was a child I sorted the months of the year into male and female.

Male were; August, September, October, November, December and January.
Female were; February, March, April, May June and July.

When I was a child I sorted the months of the year into male and female.

Male were; August, September, October, November, December and January.
Female were; February, March, April, May June and July.
I would include July as male because it is named after Julius Caesar. Also it is hot as hell where I live and will literally kill you if you venture into the desert unprepared.

I am very obsessed with Three Days Grace. And that is confirmed because I've talked about their new album so much that there is now an ad for it after literally every two posts.

I can "see" mechanical stresses that are manifested as varied levels of pain.

New Threads

Top Bottom