• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
The object of the game is to post the most random truthful statement you can think of? in one line?

As I am starting:

I have four rechargeable double A batteries on my desk that I don?t even use!

Last edited:
My yard disposal bags're sitting on the road & getting wet because of the rain, but I'm not moving them.

:D does this count? Couldn't come up with anything original :)

THAT... was random & original enough epath13, and if it’s true then it certainly does belong here. This could be fun ; ]

When I woke up I picked up my phone, put it in the pocket of my hoodie and threw it in the laundry only to spend about half an hour thinking and searching where I left it when I was out of bed for a while already.

I realized that the resume I just sent out had a minor typo. Ugh.

An objective fact...a random truth...Let's see...

I haven't changed my desktop wallpaper in three weeks.

When I woke up I picked up my phone, put it in the pocket of my hoodie and threw it in the laundry only to spend about half an hour thinking and searching where I left it when I was out of bed for a while already.

you didn't wash it, did you?

I bought a pack of lemon-scented bin liners yesterday, only to discover when I got home that I picked up the wrong size! :arghh:

Never mind; I can probably still use them. ;)

As much as I try to make my truck bigger and my Firebird faster, I baby those vehicles like crazy! I hardly ever race in them and constantly worry that "some unknowable major mechanical damage" has occured in their engines.

Ugh. I spend more money on my truck and cars well-being then mine. :/

I was addicted to this one restaurant when I was working and would go there everyday, now I couldn?t care less for the place or the food!

I chewed two pieces of gum today. One is in a garbage can at work and the location of the second is still yet to be determined.

I decided to make a new drink earlier, I mixed cherry, lime and apple squash together and then added some lemon and lime fizzy water thinking it would turn out nice...I was wrong...........

I still drank it though

I made a thick & chunky vegetable soup for my dinner and I forgot all about it, even though it?s past midnight here I shall start eating it! ; ]

New Threads

Top Bottom