• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

. I never told anyone I found it.
And now we know.:D

Speaking about cars and keys. I once locked my dad out of the car. The keys were left in the ignition but he was taking so long that I decided to get out. The car automatically locks and the key was in the car.

Several years ago I held up a funeral for two hours because I lost my car key. Had to put everything on hold and get a new key made. 90-110 people waited for me for two hours at a church. A week later I found my car key in an interiour pocket in the jacket I was wearing at the funeral... I never told anyone I found it.

Were you the hearse driver, the preacher, or the corpse?

I have a batter of flour and water sitting in my kitchen, hoping yeast will grow, so I can make sourdough bread.

I have a batter of flour and water sitting in my kitchen, hoping yeast will grow, so I can make sourdough bread.
Capturing wild yeast sounds very interesting. I don't want to hijack the thread but that sounds supremely exciting to try to catch something wild & make sourdough starter.
Sometimes I have had it where someone had gotten a good yeast at the store & made it work, but of course the old way of catching it from air is going to give you a local flavor. Hoping it does what you are looking for it to!

I had to buy deodorant in a supermarket when I was traveling yesterday, because it was so hot out that I was covered in sweat and I smelled awful. Now there is an extra deodorant in the glove compartment in my car.

Gilbert's Dragons communicate with hand signals. Waving their left hand in the air is a sign of peace, waving the right hand as the one in the picture is doing is a sign of aggression. He was telling me to go away.

GilbertsDragon2.jpg

Aspirin was created to mimic the effect of White Willow Bark. The salycilic acid in Aspirin is a synthetic form of the Salycin that naturally occurs in willow bark. It is an effective blood thinner and nonsteroidal antiinflamatory pain reliever.

Taking aspirin causes a microbleed in the duodenum. Taking too much will damage your liver, and cause even more intensive gastrointestinal bleeding.

If you take a large amount of white willow bark, however, it will heal your gut lining, and help your liver to heal from previous toxicity.

New Threads

Top Bottom