• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

Tupac Shakur was into Shakespeare and also took ballet classes at the Baltimore School for the Arts
and played the roll of the Mouse King in the Nutcracker Suite.

Bell Canada (not my phone provider) charges $2.80 per month to have touch-tone service on your land line. And if you don't want to pay? What do you do?

(My dad still has one. It rings unbelievably loudly.)

All the women in my department have little to no personality. The one exception misses enough time that it's likely she'll be let go at some point. Which gets to my truth: women in my company who have personality either get promoted or fired.

All the women in my department have little to no personality. The one exception misses enough time that it's likely she'll be let go at some point. Which gets to my truth: women in my company who have personality either get promoted or fired.

And...less than 48 hours later, we have a mini-meeting to announce that this woman is no longer with the company. (And that is always the way it's announced.)

If you have an iPhone, ask Siri what planes are overhead - Siri actually knows the answer. Siri also has a sense of humor when you ask Siri to divide by zero.

Composer John Cage composed a song called 4'33" - the song consisted of 4 minutes and 33 seconds of silence.

The highest note ever sung by a human was a C#8 by Adam Lopez. Mariah Carey's highest was a G7 in the song Emotions.

Bonus truth related to the last post: that was my 2100th post, and my Karma at the time was 1050. In case you're not so good at math, those are all multiples of 350. I have no idea what that means.

Bonus other truth: The Amazing Race is so popular in Canada that the American version cannot run in Canada as the host gets mobbed if he dares to enter this country.

In Spanish and in English the word for the organ
of sight share these points:

A. 3 letters long
B. begin with a vowel
C. end with a vowel
D. palindromic

Spanish = ojo
English = eye

I just happened to think of that yesterday.

17313b7bc0ecd7a8cefdea4d0b6486cb.jpg

Today is the 44th anniversary of the first flight of the A 10 Warthog! My favorite plane of all time!

Once uttered an unusual sounding fart which a stranger thought was a passing vehicle.:oops:

Eleven years ago, I was in a little singing concert for preschool, and my class was singing that "Must Be Santa" song that starts with "Who's got a beard that's long and white." In the middle of the song, I decided I wanted a "microphone", so I put my hand in front of my face.

New Threads

Top Bottom