• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Is Your Favorite Number?

8 is my favourite number because it is an even number and the symbol '8' is curvey without any straight lines and symmetrical too.

My favorite number is 9. My son's favorite number is 8 (and he is more than obsessed with it he talks to it and stuff).

My favorite number is 7! But I often get it confused with 9 when I speak and have no idea why.

4 is an unlucky number here in Taiwan because in Chinese it sounds like the word death. Hospitals and hotels don't have 4th floors

Oh thanks that makes sense now. I'm an oldster too but didn't recognize that. the most gambling experience I've had probably amounts to a few minutes several visits at L.V. putting nickels or maybe it was quarters in the one-arm-bandit slot machines. :rolleyes:

It's something said while shooting craps. A rather long time ago!

Oh thanks that makes sense now. I'm an oldster too but didn't recognize that. the most gambling experience I've had probably amounts to a few minutes several visits at L.V. putting nickels or maybe it was quarters in the one-arm-bandit slot machines. :rolleyes:

LOL. Well, I may live in Nevada, but the first time I heard it was when I was a child....Jay C. Flippen said it on the tv show "Ensign O'Toole". Great example of the useless trivia stored in this brain. :p

Look who else said that!

Last edited:
0 (zero), the perfect number, neither positive nor negative, impossible to divide by, and always 0 when multiplied. When we first discovered the notion of zero we truly evolved beyond what we were without it.

The one that comes up on the screen in the waiting room when it matches the ticket in my hand. ;)

This thread isn't that old, so I'm replying to this instead of making one.
My favourite number is 6 but, if numbers can be, it's a bit sly because my least favourite number is 3. And 6 has two, but I am also a fan of the number 2. I really like even numbers and hate odd numbers, but I have had to concentrate at times not to give myself a mindf##k because 36 is an even number....
I could go on through the numbers, but it gets very complicated. And would probably get very boring.
I pay particular attention to the numbers of anything in whatever I ever do. It may sound like I spend too much time doing this, but it's built into what I do and helps my sanity. Believe it or not :cool:

The number 3 is green, to me.
It's also the first number I use if anyone asks me to describe digits by colors.

144. It's 12 x 12, or 12 squared. Also known in units as a gross. Funny story behind this number.

Back when I was about 7 or 8 years old, I used my mom's eBay account and credit card to buy 144 pencils with my name inscribed into them. I was obsessed with pencils at the time. I also would never use the erasers on the end of pencils, I had to use a separate one.

222 is another one of my favorite numbers because I was born on February 22nd, 2 / 22.

Also 666, the number of the beast.

Multiples of 25 are great as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom