• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Is Your Favorite Number?

My favourite number is 1 billion, three hundred million, sixty-two thousand, four hundred and seventy seven.

Just kidding, my favourite number is 2

4. I like quadrants and fourths. I've always preferred to eat my crackers and Pringles in pairs, preferably a pair of pairs. It pops up in a few other places in my life too.

Shockingly, only one person said 69.

If i told you my favorite number, then I'd have to change my locker combination, so no.

9. The day, month and year of my birth each adds up to nine and when they are added together they come to 9.

Seven, and not because of its association with luck. I learned how to multiply by seven by pointing to body parts back in grade school. It was fun. My classroom was a portable building and had a small blacktop behind it that had a hopscotch that taught sixes. Of course, there's also 3 is a Magic Number and using your fingers to multiply by nine. However, seven will always be the most memorable for me.

I like it, just because it's balanced, I guess. I also love it when 7:11 comes around on the clocks. If you add it up it comes to 18 which is just so friendly, and then if you add 18 up you get 9. Cool!

I like number 8.

And 1812. When I see it on the clock, I call it "Napoleon time" because it reminds me of the year of Napoleon's invasion of Russia. I don't know why it became such a special number for me but I happen to come across it in different places really often for some reason.

New Threads

Top Bottom