• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you Youtube?

I want to ask people in this community, what interesting things do you like watching on Youtube? I often watch those 'phone scammers getting scammed' videos... I have also enjoyed videos that show people driving around the streets where they live in different cities I am interested in...
I tell people about problems I have and either ask for help or their opinions

YouTube Poops, cartoons, music, Buzzfeed videos (don't judge lol), makeup tutorials/reviews, occasionally pranks and funny compilations. Also random miscellaneous stuff.

i am obsessed with cat videos,videos FOR cats-for example,theres one i always get by typing 'cat string game',its just a drawing of a string on a pale background and the string moves about-my two cats biscuit and shadow [who live in different houses] love it,and im obsessed with finding good anti anxiety music,i bookmark it all.
i also love the kreedsworld channel but dont look at it to often [im not obsessed with it like cat videos],i probably relate to him the most out of all auties on youtube,he is profoundly autistic- but i still have a lot of throwbacks to being severely classic autistic and relate to a lot of his behaviors and difficulties as well as some comorbid medical conditions but unfortunately there will never be any new videos of him as he died, he might not have been in control of his videos but he portrayed a different part of the spectrum that people dont usually get to see-he has done and will do a lot for society in years to come,people think classic autistics;especially us LFAs are burdens on society and will never amount to anything but id say kreed is doing something most of the NT community will never do;make the world more educated.
I also like playing 'bird videos' for my cat, her eyes get wide & she makes a little chattering sound - just loves it

I also like playing 'bird videos' for my cat, her eyes get wide & she makes a little chattering sound - just loves it
your cat has made me laugh,what is her favourite specific video? id love to show it to my two if they havent seen it yet.
my old cat,blackie did that chattering when she was alive,i mimicked her and she would repeat it,none of my other cats do the chattering thing though,funny isnt it?.

this is the game biscuit and shadow like-

Mainly music and music videos, but all sorts of things at times. How tos, news, free running stunt vids, humor parodies, trailers for shows and movies, the list goes on...
No other site has a music selection like YOutube.

80s cartoons and music videos, and also Tae Kwon Do instructional videos, and Xbox gaming footage.

I mainly use YouTube to listen to music, but I also use it for looking into how to do things. I used it to help when I was learning programming, exercises and cooking.

I tend to watch a wide range of things, although mainly it comes down to some topics more than others. I sometimes put on dubstep videos to listen to in the background. When I'm actually watching videos, it will include things like specific video games, sometimes let's plays, and anti social justice videos. I find it so good to see bullies hiding behind "justice" being called out on their terrible logic, double standards, and horrible behavior.

I want to ask people in this community, what interesting things do you like watching on Youtube? I often watch those 'phone scammers getting scammed' videos... I have also enjoyed videos that show people driving around the streets where they live in different cities I am interested in...
Music things, people playing board games, cats and anything Pokemon related are the things I watch the most.

Lately I've been really into Pokemon "Top Ten" lists. My favorites are the ones made by The Aura Guardian and Lockstin and Gnoggin, and sometimes Candy Evie too.

Mmmmmmmm, let's see.... Tornado's, Hurricanes, Tsunami's, basically severe weather videos. Also, Disney rides (all countries), and Universal Studio park videos (especially during Halloween season). Sometimes, vintage commercials

Mainly music. Cycles.

But some of my fave thi Ha I've seen:

David attenborough- lyre bird. Watch that. It's amazing. Nature rocks.
David attenborough - bolas spider, black widow

Edgar Cruz - bohemian rhapsody cover.

And NIM videos. That guy off scam school is fab.

Music, Motivation, Drag car racing. I also like philosophical stuff like Alan Watts, and stuff on Metaphysics's, travel, Native American history, and for some odd reason I like to study about Shamanism and Monks.
Wow in print that is one weird combination... I am going back to my little corner now. : )

Music, Motivation, Drag car racing. I also like philosophical stuff like Alan Watts, and stuff on Metaphysics's, travel, Native American history, and for some odd reason I like to study about Shamanism and Monks.
Wow in print that is one weird combination... I am going back to my little corner now. : )
No just human, I get times when I listen to monastic worship,like ha Shem there are many sides to a human being.
It's probably appealing to an aspie

Cats,kittens very rarely dogs sleeping, sci-fi,Ellen de generes laughing,craft (pergamano-parchment craft )how to operate gadgets,rarely aspie blogs

I mostly just listen to music on YouTube (not YouTube Red, I just pull up music/lyric videos and listen to those :)). I also like watching cartoons on YouTube, like classic Disney cartoons (or just any classic cartoons) and clips from My Little Pony and Steven Universe; stuff like that.

Lately I've been into watching "Portrayed By Spongebob" videos. Here's an example that combines it nicely with my other Youtube obsession (Pokemon):

Videos about film making and critiquing. Especially about The Matrix and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

New Threads

Top Bottom