• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you Youtube?

Yes, in poor taste if not borderline againsed the law. People post up things all the time that aren't allowed, like tv shows, movies, etc. & they get taken down unless they are well disguised or broken into parts

I think Youtube is good overall but like anything else, could do with a bit of tidying up as it's a bit transparent too apropos censorship.

When dealing with music, you can be stuck on there for hours if you're not careful as anything you watch has links to something else you've not seen on the sidebar.

When dealing with music, you can be stuck on there for hours if you're not careful as anything you watch has links to something else you've not seen on the sidebar.
Yes for sure, that is true with watching anything on there. I remember one time I can't quite remember what I was watching, but I left Youtube running on Autoplay & came back a few hours later & it was playing some dental-surgery tutorialo_O:D

Yes for sure, that is true with watching anything on there. I remember one time I can't quite remember what I was watching, but I left Youtube running on Autoplay & came back a few hours later & it was playing some dental-surgery tutorialo_O:D

I finally saw how to slide Autoplay off!

I never watch dental tutorial videos - I've had it drilled in to me.

No? Okay but I usually try humour.

Youtube is great for, example, I want a 30-minute instrumental trance mix for a backdrop to a project, I type that in and it'll throw back a selection of mixes all around 30 minutes.

Not everything is on Youtube of course and if I find a song that isn't and I think deserves to be, I'll create a video for it and upload it.

That's when I have the time though.

I usually watch top ten facts videos,toy reviews,makeup tutorials and anything to do with cartoons I also like the phone scammer channel hoax hotel.

Oh, you make those. Some of them are done really well

Occasionally. I've done a few, good ones I am told. But often there is controversy over copyright and they block it. It's frustrating because some people get away with things that others don't too, more transparency and luck of the draw.

Mostly music. I'm too lazy to log on to my account and compile playlists, and not brave enough to get swept away in the dreaded comments stockpile.

Aside from that, a bit of this and a bit of that...

Note taking. You wouldn't believe how dedicated some people are to taking colourful notes.

I love watching all sorts of stuff on youtube! from gaming channels, comedy channels, sketch channels, just to listen to music..the usual! The main youtubers I watch are Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Rhett & Link/Good Mythical Morning, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and much more great channels :)

I watch music videos, how-to videos, and sports videos. I follow local sports teams, and music from the 1970s and 80s. I've searched YouTube on how to make good videos when I'm on there.

I'll post one. This one is interesting because I don't get how this person knew where to call, got their number from and the scammer is clearly American, no? One comment suggested it's an Indian doing an American accent. Not for me.

Wtf these people are so horrible xD totally making me want to see if any episodes of Crank Yankers are on there though xD xD xD

I want to ask people in this community, what interesting things do you like watching on Youtube? I often watch those 'phone scammers getting scammed' videos... I have also enjoyed videos that show people driving around the streets where they live in different cities I am interested in...
i am obsessed with cat videos,videos FOR cats-for example,theres one i always get by typing 'cat string game',its just a drawing of a string on a pale background and the string moves about-my two cats biscuit and shadow [who live in different houses] love it,and im obsessed with finding good anti anxiety music,i bookmark it all.
i also love the kreedsworld channel but dont look at it to often [im not obsessed with it like cat videos],i probably relate to him the most out of all auties on youtube,he is profoundly autistic- but i still have a lot of throwbacks to being severely classic autistic and relate to a lot of his behaviors and difficulties as well as some comorbid medical conditions but unfortunately there will never be any new videos of him as he died, he might not have been in control of his videos but he portrayed a different part of the spectrum that people dont usually get to see-he has done and will do a lot for society in years to come,people think classic autistics;especially us LFAs are burdens on society and will never amount to anything but id say kreed is doing something most of the NT community will never do;make the world more educated.

Music, some guitar review videos, car reviews, games and technology. Once in a while some medical videos like surgeries and autopsies are very interesting

what interesting things do you like watching on Youtube?

Ummm excuse me that's private thank-you very much
:D:p

Nah only joking.

Anything related to star wars theories (given that star wars is the big hot entertainment topic of the last year and more). This is primarily the channel I use for that (link below);
The Stupendous Wave

I love this channel most because the content is so realistic and enjoyable. This is typically live-action crossover fights between superheroes played by talented amateur actors but the special effects are Hollywood level and the acting is top notch. (link below)

SUPER POWER BEAT DOWN - YouTube

This one I've been following the longest, best comedy rap battles ever between modern, historic and fictional figures. Very cleverly written and very good music and production. EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!!! (link below)

ERB

Last edited:
Music videos, high speed railways, great debates. I also like watching solar eclipses on YouTube.

New Threads

Top Bottom