Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
this is mr shadow,my support cat, Female, from manchester,UK
i love being autistic,i hate being severely depressed Apr 9, 2017
- toothless was last seen:
- Apr 27, 2017 at 10:44 AM
- Home Page:
- Diagnosis Status:
- Autism (classic) - Officially Diagnosed
hi,im thirty two years old, and have low functioning autism along with mild intelectual disability,epilepsy and other conditions,im now living in my own supported living apartment with 24hr 1-1 support,i have gone from 2-to-1 support since january this year.
- Enable Politics & Religion Forum:
im a community activist in autism & ID matters but also go along to expos and demonstrations on general disability.
Signature.::I am LFA and have mild intelectual disability,as a result of my complex issues i make spelling and grammar mistakes amongst other things ,but please dont PM me to say how crap i am,be passive agressive on the forum or publically grammar nazi on me-and prove you have an understanding problem just as much as myself by ignoring what ive told you here;thankyou very much indeed::.
BLOG UPDATED 26TH MARCH WOOOO: https://autieemlyn.wordpress.com/
YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPDATED 29TH MARCH:-
^my aut-tastic youtube channel!