Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
autism & ID activist, Female, from manchester,UK
i havent a clue what im doing Dec 4, 2016
- toothless was last seen:
- Viewing thread Newbie, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:47 AM
- Home Page:
- Diagnosis Status:
- Autism (classic) - Officially Diagnosed
- Relationship Status:
- Favourite Movies:
- how to train your dragon, how to train your dragon 2, the ringer, the black balloon, crank, puss in boots, the cat from outer space, that darn cat, fox and the hound, watership down...
- Favourite TV Shows:
- orange is the new black, HTTYD;riders of berk, family guy,american dad,bobs burgers, air crash investigation...
- Favourite Games:
- goat simulator [PC], assassins creed [PC], panzer dragoon saga [saturn], goldeneye64 [N64], assault cube [PC], open arena [PC]...
- Favourite Sports/Teams:
- special olympics, paralympics...
- People Who Inspire Me:
- temple grandin and tito mukhopadhyay
hi,im thirty two years old, and have low functioning autism along with mild intelectual disability,epilepsy and other conditions,im now living in my own supported living apartment with 24hr 1-1 support,i have gone from 2-to-1 support since january this year.
im a community activist in autism & ID matters but also go along to expos and demonstrations on general disability.
Signature.::I am LFA and have mild intelectual disability,please help by tolerating misunderstandings,diferences and mistakes and educate me where im wrong;thanks::.
blogging about classic autism,intellectual disability,being ftm trans gender & life: https://autieemlyn.wordpress.com/
^my new aut-tastic youtube channel! VIDEOS & BLOG UPDATED: 11th FEB; thoughts of a support staff-neuro diverse supporter;lauras thoughts on support,autism and intellectual disability