Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female, from Norway
- Ylva was last seen:
- Viewing thread What are your stims?, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:05 PM
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
- Relationship Status:
- It's Complicated!
- Favourite Movies:
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy; The Princess Bride; The Crow; Chocolate (Zen); Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; Beauty and the Beast; The Phantom.
- Favourite Music:
- Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Within Temptation, Enya, Haggard, Elton John.
- Favourite TV Shows:
- Bones, True Blood, Poldark, Gilmore Girls, The Simpsons.
- Favourite Quotes:
- Remind me to never take anyone's word for anything ever again.
- Favourite Books:
- The Dune series, especially Messiah, Children of, and Chapter House; The Hobbit; maths books; dictionaries; Tales of Power; The Fire from Within; The Power of Silence; Nineteen Eighty-Four; autobiographies.
- Favourite Games:
- The Legend of Zelda, esp. Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.
- Favourite Sports/Teams:
- I don't mind sports, but I don't like sports.
I love books. That's pretty much it.
- Current activity status::
Signature~Solve Lora Infernis~
-Nihil de nobis, sine nobis.-
To be patronized is as offensive as to be insulted. –TR