• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you Youtube?

Erin

I want to ask people in this community, what interesting things do you like watching on Youtube? I often watch those 'phone scammers getting scammed' videos... I have also enjoyed videos that show people driving around the streets where they live in different cities I am interested in...

Art tutorials painting sculpting and drawing and comedy. Depends on what mood I'm in. If I'm feeling particularly salty, SJW cringe videos, Tucker Carlson, and Ben Shapiro. If you are on youtube a lot, and you use Firefox, Video Blocker is a great extension that allows you to hide annoying video channels.

I often watch those 'phone scammers getting scammed' videos

Actually could you put one of those up? That's something I would be interested in because we must get three calls a week from India and we now ignore them.

Yes a lot of 'interesting' content to be found out there. What annoying videos are you talking about blocking?

There are tons of them posted, especially ones from India. I love when they play along with the scammer & play dumb

Yes a lot of 'interesting' content to be found out there. What annoying videos are you talking about blocking?

Ah, I'm not. We have Adblock Plus for that.

What I meant was would you post up one of the 'scammers being scammed' videos.

We get the 'Microsoft Technical Department' or 'Windows Technical Department' phone calls quite regularly.

There are tons of them posted, especially ones from India. I love when they play along with the scammer & play dumb

The last one we had that we answered started with the usual blah blah blah "I am calling you today from..." so I said "But you're not...are you". There was a short silence before I said "And you're not from Windows either, you are parasites and should all be in jail". Then I put the phone down.

There was a two-week hiatus but latley they started phoning again - it says INTERNATIONAL on the handset.

These people are thick as well as criminals.

The last one we had that we answered started with the usual blah blah blah "I am calling you today from..." so I said "But you're not...are you". There was a short silence before I said "And you're not from Windows either, you are parasites and should all be in jail". Then I put the phone down.

There was a two-week hiatus but latley they started phoning again - it says INTERNATIONAL on the handset.

These people are thick as well as criminals.
Yes. I'm not sure how to post them but the people being scammed basically just lead the scammer on to waste their time then they confront them. Usually its I.T. people dealing with these scammers, so they know how to prove it

Yes. I'm not sure how to post them but the people being scammed basically just lead the scammer on to waste their time then they confront them. Usually its I.T. people dealing with these scammers, so they know how to prove it
Windows doesn't call people or corporations about viruses

Art tutorials painting sculpting and drawing and comedy. Depends on what mood I'm in. If I'm feeling particularly salty, SJW cringe videos, Tucker Carlson, and Ben Shapiro. If you are on youtube a lot, and you use Firefox, Video Blocker is a great extension that allows you to hide annoying video channels.
I'm not the only one that loves SJW cringe and Ben Shapiro!
Similarly I like bearing.
Anything that will make me laugh.

I'll post one. This one is interesting because I don't get how this person knew where to call, got their number from and the scammer is clearly American, no? One comment suggested it's an Indian doing an American accent. Not for me.

I'll post one. This one is interesting because I don't get how this person knew where to call, got their number from and the scammer is clearly American, no? One comment suggested it's an Indian doing an American accent. Not for me.

Excellent!

Yes, I have seen (& personally experienced) scam coming from India a lot of the time but of course they come from other places too. His accent is interesting I agree. I'm not sure how he got the number, maybe they gave it to him

This one is funny. The guy could hardly stop laughing at the 'technical support supervisor".

"Wow, I'm talking to a genius" :D

This one is funny. The guy could hardly stop laughing at the 'technical support supervisor".

"Wow, I'm talking to a genius" :D

He's having a good time with it, so he should. They bring it on themselves really. I've seen ones that go on for over an hour, I can't believe the scammer wouldn't just give up

"I see 4 squares..." (describing the Windows logo, lol)

But even funnier, I found myself looking at the bottom of the keyboard for it!

Wow these idiots have a lot to answer for.

And since you raised Youtube and I said I only search for music, this is true but one time I looked for a song Sexy And I Know It (you probably know the one) as I needed to find which artist did it and noticed dozens of home videos of boys and girls dancing to the song in just their underwear which I thought was very tacky.

It made me think two things. One, what kind of parent posts up a video of their son or daughter performing in only their knickers and second, wouldn't Youtube as a major player understand the nature of this and be held accountable for the crap they allow to be posted?

Sexy And I Know It (you probably know the one) and found dozens of home videos of boys and girls dancing to the song in just their underwear which I thought was very tacky.
Yes, in poor taste if not borderline againsed the law. People post up things all the time that aren't allowed, like tv shows, movies, etc. & they get taken down unless they are well disguised or broken into parts

New Threads

Top Bottom