• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

These from Tesco: raspberries, matcha green tea, wensleydale cheese with cranberries, parsley, yellowfin tuna steaks, chicken stock, blueberries, tinned tomatoes, olive oil and creamed coconut. The berries and tuna I have frozen.

True indeed-and here as well. It's been decades since I spent my money so cavalierly on snacks. :eek:

Yet that seems like one of the few outrageously expensive treats that I actually thought were worth it. :cool:

I do very occasionally treat myself at the Cinema, but it's cheaper to get a Magnum ice cream.

Can't eat a lot of chocolate stuff being type 2 Diabetic you see.

Ultima programmable ignition circled in red and a fuel inlet fitting,circled in yellow for my Harley-Davidson 1200cc Sportster.
Ultima ignition.jpg

Okay, are you just showing off or trying to make me feel bad because I don't get mine out like I should.:p
It's way past due time for me to blow the dust off of my gypsy leathers too :p

I hope to get my mods done by next spring and get back into the wind again. I tried to start her up a few weeks ago and the fuel system needed cleaned,so more of it came apart.

The fuel fitting was cracked and scareeeee,the ignition box is a performance upgrade :D

Mine is an '89 so it's got a carbonator on it.

My top end mods and cams probably wouldn't get along with a FI setup if I did go that route.

Mine is more of a sprinter that suits the type of riding I like to do,so a bigger bike would not be my best bet.

I think my fascination with it is knowing how likely it is that you might not get to ride it home. No doubt the worst engineered piece of equipment I have ever encountered :p

@garnetflower13 do you find the filter works well to remove chlorine smell/taste? Lately that has been bothering me, but I don't want to buy a set up and then find it doesn't really do anything.
Anyway I bought some groceries, a localally raised organic chicken and fresh veggies to accompany it for dinner.

I'm half tempted to buy Supergirl season 2 on Amazon, £20, but with it being Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow would it still come with the Amazon Prime 1 day deliveries?

My 30 day trial of Prime runs out on Tuesday, but I just cancelled Netflix, which ran out today, in favour of keeping Prime for £79 a year.

Let's see if the 1 day deliveries still work when I go back to the Flat.

Well I caved and bought Supergirl, we'll see if it turns up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Today I bought the latest issue of the Bucks Herald ("Trusted Aylesbury news since 1832"). I have an idiosyncrasy for buying a local paper whenever I visit a different area of the UK, even if only for the day. One might think that they would be of zero interest to anyone not local to the area but somehow I find them so fascinating. Yesterday I bought the Hertfordshire Mercury (Hoddesdon & Broxbourne edition).

Bought a drone, my fourth one. Highly recommended model, saw numerous reviews, plenty of good features, looks great!

Too bad some blazing ball of mummified cat turds decided "HERP DERP BLERP WE BETTER PUT A TINY RECESSED SCREW ON THE BATTERY PANEL DUH DUUUUURRRRR" followed by tightening it so much that reality itself bends under the pressure of it.

It's so bad that I may have to return the entire bloody thing because of some braindead moron's design. On a freaking BATTERY PANEL. Most of those dont HAVE screws, and there's a reason for that, because they DONT FALL OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE. I have to wait for other family members to be around to take a shot at opening the bloody thing, which I have a feeling isnt going to work. Or I could find some way to shatter it, but I dont know how to do that without wrecking everything else. And yes, I'd actually do that if I had the option. I'm absolutely not against TAPING the damn batteries into the horrid thing.

I hope someone got fired for this. And then kicked by a horse. Straight off a cliff. Landing in some sort of rocket pod that then took them straight to one of the moons of Jupiter, where they are forever banished with an infinite supply of burnt potatoes as their only food source.

Yes I'm in a rather bad mood, how could you tell? $150 products ruined by some tiny yet extremely braindead design flaw will do that to me faster than basically anything else. Particularly when every conceivable other part of the product seems so very, very good.

On a side note, I need to also buy yet another micro-USB cable. The 35067720183th one died on me, as they typically do after about -2 seconds. I responded to this with scissors. Tempted to nail the pieces to the walls as a warning to all the other cables.

Why yes, I do have a rather short fuse, how did you know?

Bought The Beatles Rock Band (game only, not the full Band) for Xbox 360 on eBay, it's a present for my 9 year old Nephew.

Been looking for the full Band on eBay but can't find one for Xbox.

Yesterday I ordered Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator from Abe Books. I specifically ordered 1970s editions with the illustrations by Faith Jacques - far superior to the later ones by Quentin Blake IMVHO.

New Threads

Top Bottom