• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A 64 Gig SDHC Memory card for my camera, will use it for Comic Con next weekend, and the wrestling show in Grimsby the following Saturday.

£20 from Amazon, using 1 day deliveries via 30 day trial of Amazon Prime, should be here tomorrow.

Preordered this year's WWE 2K game on Xbox One from Game.co.uk. £44.51 in total.

Rainbow chard, greens, garlic and zucchini from this morning's farmer's market.
IMG_2423.JPG

20170805_103842.jpg
My new mailbox! Actually I got it about a week ago but I had to make the base for it and needed John Deere green paint

Ordered a couple more Pokemon plushies earlier this morning (Alolan Meowth and its evolved form, Alolan Persian. They were my favorite Pokemon to use in Sun & Moon, so I'm happy that I now own plushies of them.) They should be my last ones for the month.

Kind of off-topic rant, but I always feel so disappointed with how far behind the merchandise in the US Pokemon Center website is compared to the merchandise they're already selling in Japan. I could always order from Amazon or eBay, but I'd rather not take a gamble on the possibility of getting bootleg merchandise.

Kind of off-topic rant, but I always feel so disappointed with how far behind the merchandise in the US Pokemon Center website is compared to the merchandise they're already selling in Japan. I could always order from Amazon or eBay, but I'd rather not take a gamble on the possibility of getting bootleg merchandise.
Find the same for anime female figures I want to collect. I did got lots of bootleg figures which I wrote about in How To Handle Purchasing Issues On eBay . Despite I got all my money back, I will never make this mistake again. I want to support the original so people get paid for the great products they place on the market.

That memory card from Amazon turned up yesterday, wow! Amazon delivery on a Sunday! Prime is amazing!

Yeah, I was surprised the first time I received an Amazon delivery on a Sunday. I have a feeling Amazon is the only thing keeping our Postal Service in business these days.

Only thing that stops me keeping Prime after the 30 day trial runs out is that I don't want Amazon Video, Clarkson's a bell end, so I don't wanna watch his show.

Only thing that stops me keeping Prime after the 30 day trial runs out is that I don't want Amazon Video, Clarkson's a bell end, so I don't wanna watch his show.
Amazon video is a big plus for me, I even subscribed to Mhz channel so I can watch my Nordic cop shows.

Yeah, I was surprised the first time I received an Amazon delivery on a Sunday. I have a feeling Amazon is the only thing keeping our Postal Service in business these days.
Yeah, Amazon Prime is a big plus, I get delivery on Sunday all the time. Still haven't gotten a drone delivery yet, but I won't be surprised when it happens.

Tobacco for my roll ups, because I'm not on any anti-anxiety meds and can't afford proper cigarettes.

All of the ingredients for a soul warming stew. :)

Tobacco for my roll ups, because I'm not on any anti-anxiety meds and can't afford proper cigarettes.

No offence mate, but smoking is bad, mmkay?!

Sorry but it's 20 years to the day tomorrow since we lost my Granddad to Cancer, and he was a heavy Pipe smoker.

Ugh, I'm in the process of quitting smoking right now and it's terrible. I never knew that not smoking for a week can cause nausea and vomiting. It's awful.

Ugh, I'm in the process of quitting smoking right now and it's terrible. I never knew that not smoking for a week can cause nausea and vomiting. It's awful.
make sure you drink orange juice !!!don't drink alcohol I F that's the only thing you've got.
the orange juice will give you blood salts which will stop dehydration.
if your stomach hurts drink pure mango juice or pure pineapple juice .
mango juice isn't as sweet as pineapple juice.

New Threads

Top Bottom