Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Immoral Turpitude, Male, 56, from Clarksville, Pennsylvania USA
Nitro's Haberdachery...purveyor of fine tinfoil hats for over 50 years Jan 18, 2017
- Nitro was last seen:
- Viewing thread Count from 1,001 to 2,000, Feb 24, 2017 at 7:19 AM
- Apr 5, 1960 (Age: 56)
- Home Page:
- Clarksville, Pennsylvania USA
- toy maker for the king
- Diagnosis Status:
- High Functioning Autism - Self Diagnosed
- Relationship Status:
- Favourite Movies:
- The next one ; )
- Favourite Music:
- All music except rejects attempting poetry...
- Favourite TV Shows:
- I never watch broadcast TV
- Favourite Quotes:
- "If I had a dog..." "there are old pilots and there are bold pilots,but there are no old ,bold pilots" "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges" "The best business deal is one where both parties walk away thinking that they got screwed"
- Favourite Books:
- All the ones that are about me : )
- Favourite Games:
- Life,liberty and the pursuit of happiness...
- Favourite Sports/Teams:
- NHRA dragracing,Formula 1 racing,road racing,street racing aerobatics
- People Who Inspire Me:
- Albert Einstein,Nikola Tesla,Chuck Yeager,Don Garlits,Mark Knopfler,Bruce Springsteen,Sheryl Crow
The Mayor of Aspieville.
- Current activity status::
A damaged unit considered beyond repair by most professionals.
A diety to myself and not many others.
An unwelcome wagon with a broken wheel and a load of crap.
Your best friend or worst enemy.
My fishes best friend at bathtime or dinner.
The class clown who disrupts for attention.
Did I mention life with me is always sunshine and roses?
An encyclopedia of trivial nonsense and useless information.
A good reason that so many things are considered illegal.
The missing piece of the puzzle.
Batteries are not included.
Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping.
Please close cover before striking.
The mattress police do exist.
SignatureSecond place is the first loser
If you are going to walk on thin ice,you might as well dance on it
General Rules & Guidelines