• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A couple of infrared sensors for a project.
gp2y0a21_qvga1.jpg

20170901_152822.jpg

A running Craftsman 16 inch chainsaw with two extra chains for $20 :cool:

Free-range skin-on chicken fillets, fresh pineapple chunks, salmon fillets, 1 readymade lasagne, a punnet of peaches.

A brand new laser printer! On sale! With wi-fi connectivity! 32 ppm? :eek:

The last one broke...it powers on, but nothing happens after that. If I can't fix it, oh well...to the junk pile!

Walnut Alkyd Medium. Because it works as a less toxic and less stinky alternative to solvents for oil painting, and it has been the fumes from turp that prevented me using oils.

Preordered Marvel versus Capcom Infinite on Xbox One, then ordered 2 tickets to Grease at the Lyceum for Tuesday the 19th of September.

Although I might cancel the Marvel game and order it digitally from Xbox Store, might still get the DLC bonuses.

With the lack of an Xbox version of Street Fighter 5, this could be next best thing.

Indigestion tablets, basil, chicken stock, an aubergine, red chillies, a jar of gherkins, mint leaves, walnut pieces, pitta bread, fresh pineapple pieces, a pot of mixed berries and a large hair grip.

I bought a box od pastries for the kid, 2 lbs of frozen, wild blueberries, 3 lbs peaches, organic cream, noccialata, 1 lb spinach, a cauliflower, small bag of walnuts, & 2 walla walla sweet onions.

Last night's extra Taekwondo lesson, this week's Lottery tickets, and a book on Unity game development from Amazon.

New Threads

Top Bottom