• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Bought an official Digital TV Tuner for Xbox One and Muppet Show season 2 from Amazon, the TV Tuner's coming next week, the Muppet Show DVD will be here tomorrow, thanks to my 30 day trial of Amazon Prime (which I might keep after the 30 days runs out, it works out about 6 quid a month)

Ugh, I'm in the process of quitting smoking right now and it's terrible. I never knew that not smoking for a week can cause nausea and vomiting. It's awful.

Sunflower hearts are said to help encourage that Dopamine hit (That nicotine would have given you)
Bonjela for the mouth ulcers (should they appear)

I wish you the very best of luck :)

A mint Magnum [chocolate ice lolly] just after 15:00. I had meant to buy one earlier, when I was out with my walking group, but I'd left my purse behind.

Jetsons and WWE: Robo Wrestle Mania on DVD from Amazon, and a phone charger from a seller on Amazon Marketplace (I hope the thing works, but if it doesn't it only cost me about 2 and half quid).

I Googled Mint Magnum. That looks terrific! Why is it we can't get some of those cool treats here in the USA? Don't get me wrong, because we have some good candy; but it seems like the really neat and exotic stuff is in other parts of the world. It's sort of like exotic sports cars. We have the Corvette, but Italy has the Ferrari.

LOL....yeah I've been thinking about getting one with those occasional tv commercials. They do look good!

I just remember how sinfully rich the Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars were that I used to get from a vending machine where I once worked many years ago.

Imagine eating something like that and feeling like you needed to go out for a smoke. Oh yeah, I don't smoke...lol. :p

LOL....yeah I've been thinking about getting one with those occasional tv commercials. They do look good!

I just remember how sinfully rich the Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars were that I used to get from a vending machine where I once worked many years ago.

Imagine eating something like that and feeling like you needed to go out for a smoke. Oh yeah, I don't smoke...lol. :p

And to get Haagen Daz ice cream in the UK you have to BE awfully rich! :D

And to get Haagen Daz ice cream in the UK you have to BE awfully rich! :D

True indeed-and here as well. It's been decades since I spent my money so cavalierly on snacks. :eek:

Yet that seems like one of the few outrageously expensive treats that I actually thought were worth it. :cool:

I haven't had Haagen-Daz since I was a teenager. Back then they had an ice-cream parlour on Hampstead High Street which was open late, so it became the next port of call after the pub. Yes, that's right - a whole emporium devoted to Haagen-Daz ice-cream. A bit like a posher version of Baskin-Robbins. I particularly remember eating ice-cream on the go even on a cold winter's night. All of us were wrapped up snugly in our duffel coats or puffa jackets with scarves and wooly hats - none of this ridiculous fashion for going about scantily-clad. One of my so-called friends told me that tits 'n' arse was Cockney rhyming slang for Haagen-Daz, or was that vice versa?

When Ben & Jerry's arrived some years later, it was said that "Haagen-Daz is what you eat after sex, but Ben & Jerry's is what you eat instead". I wasn't in a position to make comparisons. :blush:

Never had Ben & Jerry's. Never wanted it on general principle. Those teeny little cartons at those prices? :eek:

Never had Ben & Jerry's. Never wanted it on general principle. Those teeny little cartons at those prices? :eek:
I make my own icecream. I have a regular and a soft-serve machine that uses a gel filled container to freeze it

My soft-serve maker mixes the jimmies into the icecream as it dispenses it.

Magic The Gathering Mind vs Might Duel Decks.

I just started to be interested in this again as my teenage son, has shown an interest.

This Swiss postcard from 1909:

s-l1600.jpg

A great deal at $0.55 since it's 108 years old.

New Threads

Top Bottom