• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you cry...

I cried at Christmas time. I had a severe case of shingles and have never experienced anything so painful, and I’ve been hit by a truck causing several fractured and broken bones, including my skull and my spine.

I cried at Christmas time. I had a severe case of shingles and have never experienced anything so painful, and I’ve been hit by a truck causing several fractured and broken bones, including my skull and my spine.

That's terrible. It is what I was afraid of and why I got the 2-part shingles vaccine. The vaccine made me sicker than maybe I've ever felt, like a flu level 10. It was awful but only lasted 24 hours each time and I am glad it will help later if I get shingles.

I think the last time I cried, it was New Year's. I felt I had accomplished very little the past decade, especially since whatever accomplishment I had went up in smoke.

I wept when there were riots in downtown Cleveland. I felt so bad, and the victim's final words got to me.

Looking back at this thread, I was listening to Karliene's The Legend of Anne Bonny - which is a loose musical re-telling of the famous Irish Pirate Queen who sailed in the Caribbean in the 1700s.

Tracks 1 to 5 were all fine and dandy; some darker stuff but otherwise fun to listen to...then Track 6 happened and it made me weep:

Track 6 - Fly Little Pelican:

I'm not one for crying. I shed a light tear or two when I looked back at the negative impact fear and worry has had on me, and what might become of the world in the next few years.

I've often been crying and near to crying for the past several days because my big move across the country is now imminent. While I'm moving somewhere I love, it's a HUGE change and I'm leaving behind so much.

New Threads

Top Bottom