• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you cry...

Thinking about this I haven't cried since I was maybe about 7 or 8 years old I'm 36 now

no offence but that doesn't sound healthy, either you have nothing to be sad about (which i doubt as everyone does) or you are not expressing yourself and not releasing emotion which long term isn't healthy, but i don't judge maybe you express and release emotion in another way. i was similar i hadn't cried for years then i realised that it was bad for me so i started allowing myself to cry at thing that made me sad and sharing my feelings with people i trust. i feel much better now.

Attending my cousin Franklin's funeral, was very overwhelming. I almost stopped breathing several times from the grief. Franklin and I were close and I couldn't believe that he was gone at only 10 years of age. But alas, I can't take back the golf cart accident that took his life and give him a hug anymore. Having him 6 feet under has been very hard for me. Every time I remember him, I cry. Franklin was my world and he is no more. October was the worst month ever at the end. Then there is the little support that my NT family gives me. They just don't understand. They don't know the struggle of having to drive past some of Franklin's favorite stores and parks on a daily basis. I think I need some more support in this, but not sure how to get it. I will have to figure this all out.

Don't get me wrong I felt sad at my fathers funeral and also my uncles but actual tears rolling down my face I can't even remember the last time.

Putting the trampoline nearly brought you to tears of frustration. That's the first time I've seen you remotely close to tears. It was an interesting experience... x

A few weeks ago. I can't remember exactly but it was something sad to do with an animal. Like I saw one dead on the side of the road. Animals are one of my soft spots.

Seeing Stan and Ford beating up a monster squid together. (It makes sense if you watch Gravity Falls)

My current situation. I can't work because of all the mental health baggage. I want to work, feel like I should work and seeing all my peers living life to the fullest makes me feel tiny. I have no self esteem, no confidence in myself and I don't feel like I can function like a normal human being; going places on my own is like climbing a mountain and daily living is just so utterly disorganised. I can't help but feel I'm going to end up homeless in twenty years time because of all this. This made me cry yesterday.

The last thing that made me cry... I cried earlier today, very briefly. I was thinking about a guy that I may be in love with but I know that I can never ever be with (his ex-girlfriend is a good friend of mine).

The last thing that made me cry... I cried earlier today, very briefly. I was thinking about a guy that I may be in love with but I know that I can never ever be with (his ex-girlfriend is a good friend of mine).
I know it is none of my business and I am really sorry if you don't like my intrusion but... have you asked your friend if it would be okay if you wanted to date her ex? it doesn't have to be that direct though.. I have known about and also been in situations like that and sometimes people are just happy that their ex and their friends are okay and don't care about the past relationships...

If you believe it is love and he might love you back, love is always worth fighting :)

PM me if you ever need help with that :)

I know it is none of my business and I am really sorry if you don't like my intrusion but... have you asked your friend if it would be okay if you wanted to date her ex? it doesn't have to be that direct though.. I have known about and also been in situations like that and sometimes people are just happy that their ex and their friends are okay and don't care about the past relationships...

If you believe it is love and he might love you back, love is always worth fighting :)

PM me if you ever need help with that :)

I could ask her. That's definitely a possibility. But, I've heard her talk about how they may get back together someday, so I don't think I will. She still has feelings for him, and I don't want to hurt her. If she didn't still hold feelings for him, I think she would be open to it. In any case, I don't know if he has any feelings for me in that way, so it's okay. I'm sure I'll find love again elsewhere, love that's available to me.

I could ask her. That's definitely a possibility. But, I've heard her talk about how they may get back together someday, so I don't think I will. She still has feelings for him, and I don't want to hurt her. If she didn't still hold feelings for him, I think she would be open to it. In any case, I don't know if he has any feelings for me in that way, so it's okay. I'm sure I'll find love again elsewhere, love that's available to me.
That is such a mature way to view it. And yes, you will definitely find love elsewhere :)

New Threads

Top Bottom