• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a Pet Hate

Now about my points? You said 40, but I posted extra credit.
You have reached the points system administrator. Your request has been recieved and is in the process of being actioned- please wait momentarily- I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

----BEEP----

Ok, you did give a lot of information. And that pain assessment tool was extremely informative.... so you get your 40 points. Oh, you mentioned extra credit. As it happens, you are in luck, because there are bonus points for extra credit (If I deem it worthy!). Lets say.... 20. And then 10 more for the picture.

Current overall point balance: 83

When I am at work I have to listen to loud beeping noises coming from the computers. They beep every time somebody orders something and it makes me a little angry every time. I never have liked loud noises. Luckily I am the dishwasher there so all I have to do is turn the dishwasher on and I don't have to listen to that until the the dishes are cleaned.

Ok, you did give a lot of information. And that pain assessment tool was extremely informative.... so you get your 40 points. Oh, you mentioned extra credit. As it happens, you are in luck, because there are bonus points for extra credit (If I deem it worthy!). Lets say.... 20. And then 10 more for the picture.

Current overall point balance: 83

Well great! Just 972 to go for that order of chips. Just to make sure. We are talking 'Chips' as in AKA Pomme Frites, French Fries, right?

Well great! Just 972 to go for that order of chips. Just to make sure. We are talking 'Chips' as in AKA Pomme Frites, French Fries, right?
French fries? Of course- what do you take me for, a crappy points powered vending machine?!

I know I am getting ahead of myself here, but have been thinking how are we going to get them delivered hot and not all damp and cold? The only idea I had was to get a retiring ocean liner like they do cruises in, and starting a slow fire at one end and placing the fries/chips in foil on the other end. Then you push it out into the Atlantic in the direction of the USA. I will wait on the East Coast with silverware and napkins.

Also I know you dislike quite a few things but what do you like. I need to get more points!

images

Last edited:
When I'm browsing in a store and the sales person comes up to ask it I need any help. I am quite capable of asking for assistance if I need it thank you.

People who speak to you with a polite tone of voice but still manage to be consistently rude and inconsiderate in a way that is really obvious, like a passive-aggressive style. I find it to be very fake which is aggravating.

New Threads

Top Bottom