• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

MBTI

I got istp last time I took it.. craftsman. It's apparently pretty rare for women but I think it fits me accurately. Both my careers are on the list for it as well.

I'm INTP-T; the Logician. I wholeheartedly agree with it. I have taken several different personality test and have always been an INTP.

I'm an INTJ too. For a while a was thinking maybe I was actually INTP (even though I always get INTJ on tests) but the more I've read and thought about it, it's clear I'm definitely INTJ.
I find the personality types sooo useful. They help me a lot to understand others (and myself of course). I'm always dying to ask people what type they are. And also what Hogwarts house they identify with because I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. It's much easier for me to make sense of people once I know ^_^

I'm an INTJ too. For a while a was thinking maybe I was actually INTP (even though I always get INTJ on tests) but the more I've read and thought about it, it's clear I'm definitely INTJ.
I find the personality types sooo useful. They help me a lot to understand others (and myself of course). I'm always dying to ask people what type they are. And also what Hogwarts house they identify with because I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. It's much easier for me to make sense of people once I know ^_^

I'm not much of a HP fan, but if I had to choose a house I would choose Slytherin.

ISTJ with STJ in the middle is what I got the last time when I took a test online.

This time, I am an ISFJ. The test I took this time was different than the last one. I don't remember the last one, but I know it wasn't the one I took this time.

Could depend on the day and the differences in experiences too.

I'm not much of a HP fan, but if I had to choose a house I would choose Slytherin.

I always assumed that I would be Slytherin. My wife always assumed that she would be Hufflepuff.

It looks as if I would be Ravenclaw (ordering the traits from most likely to least likely).

Giving more thought to list.

Last edited:
INTJ here and recently -and officialy- diagnosed with ASD. The weird thing is that my partner also is an INTJ, and I'm pretty sure that he belongs to the spectrum but I can't seem to convince him about getting an official diagnosis

INTJ is common for Aspies, as well as being one of the more rarer ones, if I'm not mistaken.
So it could be that INTJ is common for Aspies and rare for Neurotypicals.
Yeah, that's definitely what I've read. It's second rarest to INFJ. And INTJ females are the rarest overall.

I've always tested INTJ. Even on tests that aren't so accurate. But one day I decided that I couldn't possibly be an INTJ and decided I was an ISTJ, because I didn't fit a lot of the stereotypes and I have pretty bad OCD. My cognitive functions match but I am not completely emotionless. I lack empathy and sympathy for sure though. But no... I'm definitely INTJ.
And I am the exact same way, I have to ask everyone their MBTI and Hogwarts House. I'm a Ravenclaw [emoji4]

I've always tested INTJ. Even on tests that aren't so accurate. But one day I decided that I couldn't possibly be an INTJ and decided I was an ISTJ, because I didn't fit a lot of the stereotypes and I have pretty bad OCD. My cognitive functions match but I am not completely emotionless. I lack empathy and sympathy for sure though. But no... I'm definitely INTJ.
And I am the exact same way, I have to ask everyone their MBTI and Hogwarts House. I'm a Ravenclaw [emoji4]

Oh cool! I'm a Hufflepuff (with a large portion of Ravenclaw underneath :blush:)

INTJ here and recently -and officialy- diagnosed with ASD. The weird thing is that my partner also is an INTJ, and I'm pretty sure that he belongs to the spectrum but I can't seem to convince him about getting an official diagnosis
Two INTJs. That sounds fun. Is it common for two people on the spectrum to be together? I feel like being with neurotypicals has done nothing but drain me and make me feel awful because they never try to understand me, so I've been alone for a long time now.

New Threads

Top Bottom