• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

MBTI

okamiSolus

MBTI is one of my obsessions. I am sure this has been done before on here, but I wanted to see what some of your MBTIs were.
I'm an INTJ.

INTP.

Fits me perfectly, I've taken the test several times over the years and always come up INTP.

I even followed the career path suggested, although it was coincidental.

I have not. I'm kinda new here, but thank you.
I've read that page and I also own Gifts Differing :)

Research and Development. I do development and prototyping of widgets and devices, none of which have much practical use beyond their narrowly prescribed purpose.

And you?

INTJ. Although some of those functions based tests suggest I'm an ISTJ or INTP.
I've gotten the same answers but you'd really have to read about the cognitive functions (each type has a cognitive function stack) and it'll help you decide what you are. And some of those tests are no good.

Timely, just a few days ago I retook the test; the last time I did it was in my late teens.

Then I was INTP, now it's INTJ-A.

INTJ here.
one of my support staff who is aspie and OCD but as yet still undiagnosed with AS told me he is INFJ.

INTJ

MBTI was/is one of my first and dearest obsessions. I remember a few years ago I shut myself in a room for hours reading about it, until I sprung up and paced around the room because I was so excited by the knowledge. Though went I went on rants to my family about it, I realize (only recently, mind you) they did not share my passion for the topic.

I'm an INTJ/INFJ
I've tested multiple times over the years and have always pulled out a split. That's a Gemini for you. ^_^

INTJ is common for Aspies, as well as being one of the more rarer ones, if I'm not mistaken.
So it could be that INTJ is common for Aspies and rare for Neurotypicals.

New Threads

Top Bottom