• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

MBTI

What about the -A or -T? Can they change over time?
I don't know much about it because it's a relatively new aspect and I have only seen it on 16personalities. But if I had to theorize... I'd say that it does because you can learn to be more calm and less stressed oriented.

I'm like 90% introverted.
I'm 70% introverted and an extrovert friend of mine refused to believe I am even introverted in the first place lol! I'm definitely introverted and he just doesn't understand what that means, despite being a really smart guy.

I'm 70% introverted and an extrovert friend of mine refused to believe I am even introverted in the first place lol! I'm definitely introverted and he just doesn't understand what that means, despite being a really smart guy.
People just assume that we don't like be around anyone at all. Well, I mean... I kinda don't, there's only very specific people that don't drain me. We just require more alone time. My roommate, who is also my best friend, doesn't understand it either. She always feels the need to be around me every second she can.

It is strange how that works out.

People just assume that we don't like be around anyone at all. Well, I mean... I kinda don't, there's only very specific people that don't drain me. We just require more alone time. My roommate, who is also my best friend, doesn't understand it either. She always feels the need to be around me every second she can.

introverted means socializing drains you...extroverts gain energy from others.
I can be outgoing and charming or whatever but I pay a price later on.
Rest is needed later?

New Threads

Top Bottom