• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

*Little* Things That Annoy You (Pet Peeves)

We call it Plumber's Crack here!
bcb.JPG

The hypocrisy here (Warning: Rude Imagery NSFW): http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...city-streets-Donald-Trump-US-President-debate

An artist makes several naked Donald Trump statues and leaves them up for weeks, with the media and authorities defending them by calling them "freedom of expression" and refusing to remove them as it would be "against the constitution".

Now, an artist has made a naked Hilary Clinton statue and not only has it been asked to be removed, but apparently it has attracted the attention of the Counter-Terrorism Unit.

Last edited:
Working in a supermarket there are lots of annoying things (terrible music, rude customers especially ones that keep texting and not looking where they are going) but one of the worst are kids running about and the parents see me walking by and say to them "look that man is coming to tell you off", no I am not going to tell your damn kids off I have better things to do you do it the're your offspring, parents are so slack these days (my parents used to clip me round the ear if I misbehaved too much).

Okay, I've got one: Politics. Any form of it. Being disucussed or shown in any way. The whole thing needs to just END already. Flip a coin, pick a blasted president, or just put a freaking rock in charge, I dont care, just make it stoooooop....

I just.... uuuugh. It's so bloody stupid yet so completely unavoidable. And it accomplishes NOTHING. But people wont stop arguing about it, advertising it, waving stories of it around, showing videos... bah! My sanity, it is cracking.

It also means that I'm WAY more anti-social than usual right now (which is quite the feat) so as to totally avoid most of the people I know until I'm sure that they'll shut the heck up about the whole thing.

I´m annoyed when i see car driving behind another car too close. Keep the damn safe distance stupid. Its weird how it annoys me when it does not affect me in anyway.

I´m annoyed when i see car driving behind another car too close. Keep the damn safe distance stupid. Its weird how it annoys me when it does not affect me in anyway.
Really annoys me when they follow me too closely because I'm usually going too fast anyway.

Really annoys me when they follow me too closely because I'm usually going too fast anyway.
one of my support staff actually pulls over when she is driving my motability car if someone is following far to closely,she thinks all drivers in manchester [uk] are agressive.

i have another weird thing to add to the list, when your walking and some idiot stops right in front of you,i have funky visual processing which can cause me to walk into people if i dont process them in time.
i also have severe spinal nerve damage and stopping suddenly and having to move quickly causes huge pain.

i also hate when people use disabled parking bays without a blue badge [or what ever your countrys equivilent is called],this really makes me angry as i relie on disabled bays,and when im out shopping i see so many of these [censoreds] either sat waiting in the car so their loved one doesnt have to go far with their shopping or theyve just gone into the shop themself.
im actually going to be writing a strong email to tesco in old trafford about the amount of people doing this and not getting fined,theyre actually stopping people like me from parking close enough or parking at all in some cases.

My PS3 version of Saints Row 4 crashing all the time.

Xbox doesn't crash, and has better games than anything Sony has ever had.

On topic before I get accused of fanboyish trolling, what really winds me up apart from poor grammar? People who promise to send me an email about a change to next week's rota just to get me off the line because they have no intention of sending said email! Grr FFS, don't write cheques you can't cash!

one of my support staff actually pulls over when she is driving my motability car if someone is following far to closely,she thinks all drivers in manchester [uk] are agressive.

i have another weird thing to add to the list, when your walking and some idiot stops right in front of you,i have funky visual processing which can cause me to walk into people if i dont process them in time.
i also have severe spinal nerve damage and stopping suddenly and having to move quickly causes huge pain.

i also hate when people use disabled parking bays without a blue badge [or what ever your countrys equivilent is called],this really makes me angry as i relie on disabled bays,and when im out shopping i see so many of these [censoreds] either sat waiting in the car so their loved one doesnt have to go far with their shopping or theyve just gone into the shop themself.
im actually going to be writing a strong email to tesco in old trafford about the amount of people doing this and not getting fined,theyre actually stopping people like me from parking close enough or parking at all in some cases.
Lots of aggressive drivers here in Vegas too. If you are driving 10mph over the speed limit, you're probably being passed. Don't stop for yellow lights either or you'll be rear ended. Also, using blinkers to signal a lane change and the guy in the lane you want to get into will probably speed up to keep you from getting in front of him. GRRRR!

One thing that annoys me is people who join forums and then don't make any posts. What was the Earthly point of them joining?

It's like that on Sheffield Forum, people sign up to use the Classified section, but they don't realise that the Mods have a rule that to use that section you have to have made 5 non spam posts and been a member for a week, people complain about the rule but the Mods enforce it very strictly.

Oreo cookies. They skimp on the filling nowadays! "Double stuffed' is about how the standard Oreo used to be!

Being asked "how are you?" by random people. If you don't really want to know, why ask? Yes, I know it's a common courtesy, but still. As literal and honest as I am, I can't ever seem to ask the reciprocal "and how are you" because I don't really care and I feel silly asking. Now, when I do use that phrase, I'm actually asking and care.

Oreo cookies. They skimp on the filling nowadays! "Double stuffed' is about how the standard Oreo used to be!

Being asked "how are you?" by random people. If you don't really want to know, why ask? Yes, I know it's a common courtesy, but still. As literal and honest as I am, I can't ever seem to ask the reciprocal "and how are you" because I don't really care and I feel silly asking. Now, when I do use that phrase, I'm actually asking and care.
We have some thins oreo's right now almost no filling and very thin cookies...taste pretty good, but look like comic book joke:rolleyes:

Weird thing that annoys me? Being on here at 3.30 AM on a Saturday morning because for some odd reason I can't sleep.

Aw sod it I'm off back to bed.

New Threads

Top Bottom