Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Mar 26, 2013
- Trophy Points:
- Positive karma received:
Well-Known Member, Female, from PA
So excited about the Ketogenic diet! Maybe there is hope! Jun 20, 2017
Collecting and reading children's books, movies, music, writing my novel, cats and dogs, cooking, sewing, tea time.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
SignatureYour Aspie score: 171 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 31 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie
Raads-R score is 182.0