• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

Tiger Lilly

Hi everyone I'm Tiger Lilly I'm autistic and been feeling a bit lonely and only just discovered this site today I hope to meet a few people and maybe get a few tips on how to cope with feeling lonely as well

Hey - welcome to the site. Sorry you aren't feeling your best. Lots of supportive members here. You might like it here.

Last edited:
Hi @Tiger Lilly
Welcome to the Forums.

Do hang out with us for a while and get to know us and to get a measure of this place. Its friendly around here.

Hi @Tiger Lilly
Welcome to the Forums.

Do hang out with us for a while and get to know us and to get a measure of this place. Its friendly around here.
Hi Alexej thanks for the warm welcome I really look forward to getting know some new people and make some new friends and really glad to hear everyone here is friendly

welcome to af.png

Hello and welcome! People here are no stranger to loneliness and somehow that can sort of bring us together. I hope that you find what you are looking for here.

Hello and welcome! People here are no stranger to loneliness and somehow that can sort of bring us together. I hope that you find what you are looking for here.
Hi Rodafina thanks for the warm welcome it's nice to know I'm not the only one that struggles with feelings of loneliness I've never really felt connected ever since being diagnosed but I'm hoping that by chatting with others I'll be able to find a sense of connectedness and community

Welcome.

As you alluded to in one post, loneliness and detachment can arise from not feeling connected, and conversely connections give us a sense of relation.

Something I've come to learn is that connections can take many forms, not just with other people, but other living things and even non living things.

Sometimes a walk in the forest or an a trail helps me better connect with nature.

Hi everyone I'm Tiger Lilly I'm autistic and been feeling a bit lonely and only just discovered this site today I hope to meet a few people and maybe get a few tips on how to cope with feeling lonely as well
Hey welcome!
I am myself new here, and already liking it here.

Hi Tiger Lilly I'm new too and I'm finding it a very supportive and understanding online community. Welcome.

Welcome.

As you alluded to in one post, loneliness and detachment can arise from not feeling connected, and conversely connections give us a sense of relation.

Something I've come to learn is that connections can take many forms, not just with other people, but other living things and even non living things.

Sometimes a walk in the forest or an a trail helps me better connect with nature.
Hi VictorR thanks for the warm welcome yeah sometimes going for a walk can help me connect with nature but I guess it's the feeling that you feel your not really understood by the people around you which is where a lot of my feelings of loneliness and undetachment are coming from

New Threads

Top Bottom