• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi I’m new here.

Nick2001

Hi I’m 22 and was recently diagnosed with high functioning Autism at 22.
Someone told me this was a good place to meet like minded people.

1705785048181.png

Hi Nick, :) Welcome. Yes, I can vouch, this is a good place, full of many different and unique people, most of whom are what is know as as "On The Spectrum".
I hope you feel at home here and find some good connections and knowledge.

Hello, welcome to the forum. I love to see new people come here and share their experiences. It’s fun to get to know other people across the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Nick2001
welcome to the Forums. Do hang around a bit and get to know us, and see what in our stories illumines somthing in your story.

Welcome. There's always lots of stories, past and present, to delve into and find connections with.

Hi I’m 22 and was recently diagnosed with high functioning Autism at 22.
Someone told me this was a good place to meet like minded people.
Do you only have Autism? Despite being diagnosed by someone else, have you done research and looked into it yourself, do you agree that you have Autism? It's nice to meet you.

New Threads

Top Bottom