• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dolls obsession

Wow it sounds like you had an amazing time! :D

I've seen Licca-chan dolls on eBay before. They are indeed really pretty, I've thought about buying one myself. I especially like the Hatsune Miku one that came out awhile back.
I actually was going to buy the hatsune miku one but the one ended up getting was one with pink hair and this pink magical girl dress and angel wings she is very pretty :D

I actually was going to buy the hatsune miku one but the one ended up getting was one with pink hair and this pink magical girl dress and angel wings she is very pretty :D

Aww she sounds precious! I'm so glad you got her!

HERE is the cover page for my action doll web ring, Studio 126.

My troupe serves as custom-faced lay figures.

I bought some of my figures new in the 1990s, but most of them are kit-bashed from resale figures and hand-me-downs. Some knockoffs have great heads and accessories, but useless bodies (for my stated purposes) so I give them worthwhile bodies! I made a prop couch completely out of Megabloks, too.

My preferred male body is the Classic Collection GI Joe body (still available at eBay). Female, the Mattel/Barbie Gymnast body with her flat feet. It was used for many sports-related Barbies in the early-mid 1990s. I still find them in good condition at Goodwill from time to time, at $3. I have a source for HTF AA bodies, too.

Last edited:
This is really neat
She reminds me of the Small Soldiers' guys...
wink-joe.gif

Here is my latest gal-bash:
Rana_rocks_SC_Kira_suit.jpg

She is a 2015 Barbie head, on a 1990s articulated [Gymnast] body.​

The 2016 Made-to-Move Barbie (bodies) are generating a lot of excitement, right now, with their 22 points of articulation. Hobbyists are already adding other heads onto them. They cost about $15 at TRU, but scalpers are quickly snapping them up.

I already have a collection of figures that I am happy with, but I will consider them when I need replacement bodies, or if I find a must-have head (the main impetus of my collection) on a useless body.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they're completely ball-jointed, but I think some of their joints are. They have been compared favorably to BJDs.

Also, I would like to recommend a doll & figure photo-host that is free & has unlimited storage. It [was] called The Doll Page [edit: it has been closed].

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom