• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dolls obsession

Today I wrote my first article of how I started my collection: My New Journey On MFC . I'm very excited I found MFC since I been waiting to find a site people having the same interest as me.

Of course I will still use AC, but I will be using MFC more talking about my figures interest.

Here is some of my collection
IMG_2878.JPG

Here is some of my collection
View attachment 35206
Nice collection also I like the shelves,i use to have them at a house I use to live in years ago but I will probably need them again as i have some pop! Vinyls and I'm getting a new one sent in the mail and something like that would be nice here is a photo of the pop! Vinyl that I should be receiving soon.
IMG_1551.PNG

Nice collection also I like the shelves,
Thanks. I started placing everything on my dresser but ran out of room quickly. One day during a walk home, I saw someone throwing away shelving unit. It was too big for my place and I don't own a car. However, I decided if I take the boards, I can use them to build my own wall shelves. Day later I went to the hardware store to get shelving brackets.

After installing the first three, I wanted to add more. This hardware store sells 1 ft by 8 ft white board for around $10. I found it a good price. I got the hardware store to cut it to the size I need. I found this method is much cheaper than buying a set that includes the hardware.

Vinyls and I'm getting a new one sent in the mail and something like that would be nice here is a photo of the pop! Vinyl that I should be receiving soon.
37410_8db2488a8e320b71dc4c4bc34eb39a05.PNG
My local comic store have many these 50% off. Well, they have many toys 50% off. I take advantage of these deals when they sell something I want. Wow. I didn't know they make Tekken ones.

My local comic store have many these 50% off. Well, they have many toys 50% off. I take advantage of these deals when they sell something I want. Wow. I didn't know they make Tekken ones.[/QUOTE]
Yeah they do have a Tekken series the devil Jin is actually a US exclusive so I had to get it online due to me living in Australia but I do own the normal Jin figure here is a pic from my cabinet.
IMG_1218.JPG

Here is a update I just received my Devil Jin figure this morning the seller that I got this from actually emailed me worried that it was stuck in transit but it was nice of him to message but it did show up today which is good,here is a photo I just took of it not long after it arrived.
IMG_1197.JPG

Here is a update I just received my Devil Jin figure this morning the seller that I got this from actually emailed me worried that it was stuck in transit but it was nice of him to message but it did show up today which is good,here is a photo I just took of it not long after it arrived.View attachment 35273
That very cool. Below is one out of many things I bought today. For smaller items, if the store haves more than one copy of an item I like that each is 50% off, I will get two. One for my office, and one for home. I think by the end of this year, my whole desk at the office will be filled with toys.
20170705_121255.jpg

When I wasn't even actively looking, I found this head on a broken body in a local laundromat. The owners said that I could have it.

1982-hispanic-aa-d_orig.jpg

1982 Hispanic sculpt
(as Christie)​

Here is Lupita checking out her new body,
juanita0-head_orig.jpg

juanita0-arms_orig.jpg

juanita0-bust_orig.jpg

juanita0-hips_orig.jpg

juanita0-legs_orig.jpg

juanita0-who_orig.jpg

juanita0-sal1_orig.jpg

Last edited:
When I wasn't even actively looking, I found this head on a broken body in a local laundromat. The owners said that I could have it.

1982-hispanic-aa-d_orig.jpg

1982 Hispanic sculpt
(as Christie)​

Here is Lupita checking out her new body,
juanita0-head_orig.jpg

juanita0-arms_orig.jpg

juanita0-bust_orig.jpg

juanita0-hips_orig.jpg

juanita0-legs_orig.jpg

juanita0-who_orig.jpg

juanita0-sal1_orig.jpg
Been a while since you posted new stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I used to have a few BJDs and anime figures, but I wasn't very happy with them. Then I discovered my true passion, collecting Pokemon plushies... I currently have 33 at home, and I recently ordered 5 more.

I used to have a few BJDs and anime figures, but I wasn't very happy with them. Then I discovered my true passion, collecting Pokemon plushies... I currently have 33 at home, and I recently ordered 5 more.
I would like a Snorunt plush but I don't think anyone makes them - I have some of the 20th anniversary plushes Genesct, Darkrai etc and the Ty Beanie babies they did of Pokemon a few years back.

I've been reading thru this thread and I love hearing about everyones' dolls and toy collections, and seeing the pictures! :)

I was in a Tuesday Morning store a couple years ago, and saw a few cute small BJDs in white collectors' boxes by Jun Planning. I didn't catch their names, but one was a little girl dressed kind of like Little Red Riding Hood, or a little girl from a fairy tale. The other one (and the one I liked best) was a sleeping little girl who came with an adorable little knitted cradle. I still kinda regret not having bought her...just looking at her tugged at my heartstrings the way seeing a real live baby does. I didn't know much about BJDs at the time, though, and was worried that I had no place to display her or expertise at properly maintaining her.

As far as toys go, I've always been more of a stuffed animals/plushies kind of person....I also have collections of Disney Tsum Tsums, Beanie Babies, Smurfs, die cast Cars, Hallmark Itty Bittys, and at one point, My Little Ponies. Just smallish toys that have a nice texture/feeling/friendly faces/good stimmy qualities or a "friend-like" demeanor about them. :)

I did have a few Barbies I liked as a kid, tho....I think my first one was a Barbie with a neon and glitter-splattered one-piece suit and purple roller skates. The others were Barbies of Anastasia and Demetri (sp?) from the Anastasia movie. Nearly every photo of me as a kid shows me holding some kind of stuffed animal....except during those photo ops where I was made to be without one, such as in family or school photos, but even then I had some kind of object in my hands to stim with, as a sort of compromise. ;)

Not my preferred scale, but seamless has found its way into 1:12. (I don't collect seamless, either, but they are visually stunning, and many are citizens of Uncanny Valley. :eek:)

Last edited:
Here is a update on my collection,I got both The Newt Scamander and Ariel Q posket figures for Christmas and I got the Jem Pop vinyl on Tuesday,also got a Lego Millenium Falcon for Christmas but I’m still building it.
32F55BFC-9192-4EE9-96F5-A73C2E25C626.jpeg
AC7EDE18-7B88-4BAB-BF07-A9117C8ADA6C.jpeg
7F9837DF-278A-485E-A4DF-62D51841A8A6.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom