• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cat people are smarter than dog people

I've had two dogs in my life, and several cats since my spaniel passed away from old age. My IQ has essentially remained about the same during the life of the dogs and the now life of the felines. What happens if you like both dogs and cats? Does that double your intelligence?:)

I consider myself a 'lion person' to an extent, in that I have this crazy ambition to be working as a zoo keeper who is primarily responsible for taking care of the big cats, specifically lions :p

And yet, lots of people do seem to want to mess with me - maybe they wouldn't if I were actually doing a job like that.

Oh. In that case, I guess you need the lion to be around for people to stop acting stupid.
I hope you can manage to make your zookeeper dream come true, that sounds cool.

i have mild intellectual disability,and am a incredibly passionate crazy cat dude,so i dont think theres an overall link.
i think the intelligence comes from the cat themselves not the human,cats are so smart, they can manipulate humans very easily and even learnt to meow for the purpose of communicating [manipulating] humans.
they are highly intelligent life forms. i am watching my 18 year old maine coon cross kitty;biscuit manipulate my aspie dad right now on the sofa,very funny.

New Threads

Top Bottom