• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cat people are smarter than dog people

I, personally, have bonded with a small sprig of moss, called Ned, that grows out of a crack in the path, right where I do press-ups after my run every morning; I puff, blow, grimace and sweat onto it.. and feel it's acceptance and knowledge of its place in this vast universe, right back at me!
What other pet can give you that, I say!

awe.jpg

To miss a moss..
To give less than a toss,
For our ancestral bros. (sue me, it rhymes)
Is a great loss!
To diss the affine,
Of our sphagnum gene,
As we reign supreme,
in our illusory dream..
Is our Egoss!

My wife is the ultimate animal person and I will give her whatever she wants. We have five Chihuahuas, four Guinea Pigs, two Hedge Hogs, a whole bunch of fish, but no cats. I like cats, but the dogs don't. I don't know if cat people are smarter than dog people, but their both smarter than me. I live with house full of creatures because my wife wants it that way. Oh well, happy wife, happy life.

I guess I'm going to write more details about this post since I didn't say much about why I disagree. Last time I have seen this post I didn't read the article nor watch the video. I only read the title. Now, after watching the video, note they only survey 600 people. That is not a lot of people at all.

Now, anyone that mainly a cat lover would normally agree with a story like this just because they like cats. But once again since they didn't survey many people, the results is not valid as the population of the world as a whole. Of course, it would be impossible to survey everyone in the world to see if cat people are smarter than dog people and vice vera. So until someone can do better research, no one can claim cats or dog people are smarter.

Ooooo, I love hedgehogs, I always stop if I see them in the road and move them to the verge.. maybe if I build up enough Kharma a bunch (prickle?) of passing hedgehogs'll drag me out of the road someday? Worth a try..

Ooooo, I love hedgehogs, I always stop if I see them in the road and move them to the verge.. maybe if I build up enough Kharma a bunch (prickle?) of passing hedgehogs'll drag me out of the road someday? Worth a try..
we do have a few hedgehogs members here.

Ah! Greetings fellow Sphagnum affine lover.. do you think there're enough of us to start a thread? :cool:
um......... are you serious? this kid has a "Moss Friend" (I named it, the kid dotes on it.)

I also have both cats and dogs................... I could say that I train them. but they only choose what they want to obey? you know? It's a Siberian Husky which is much more independent like a cat!!!!! And a cat that is obedient much more like a dog. I trained the cat(s) on the toilet. (Sighs) way toOoOOoOoo much spare time, eh? Sighs...........

need more marketable job skills, heh heh.......

The cat(s) was ever so grateful, street rescue, would do "anything" for me, including learning tricks for treats................

Last edited:
How do hedgehogs make love?
Caaarefully!!

Aarr aaarr..
Caught them in the act on our lawn one night. I think once the hormones start pumping, a few prickles isn't any obstacle. Could post the pics, but gotta keep it R16 or something don't we.

Last edited:
I could say that I train them. but they only choose what they want to obey? you know? It's a Siberian Husky which is much more independent like a cat!!!!! And a cat that is obedient much more like a dog. I trained the cat(s) on the toilet. (Sighs) way toOoOOoOoo much spare time, eh? Sighs...........
Yup, I had a very obedient dog. I'd tell it to 'come here or not come here, just as you please' and she would!
Seriously, the husky fits in the spitz category doesn't it - always more independent dogs. Surprised how much I did manage to train our German Mittel Spitz, but obedience wasn't her strongest point if there was anything more exciting happening. Also managed to train our Burmese cross cat to politely prick a pea and take it off the table to eat rather than just swiping it.

Caught them in the act on our lawn one night. I think once the hormones start pumping, a few prickles isn't any obstacle. Could post the pics, but gotta keep it R16 or something don't we.
I dunno, I've seen a lot of G-rated nature videos that had a bunch of mammals getting it on throughout the documentary. I learned something about male dolphins I could have gone my whole life without knowing.

I have thee cats, does that make me 3 times smarter than 60 % of the world? Hmmmm.....could explain a few things??

She wasn't really that bad - it was just a joke I read somewhere. I did at times despair, but she did generally come, sit, lie, roll, dance on command or gesture. She toiletted in one place, walked loose lead, and could sit with a treat on the end of her nose. So I did achieve some discipline :)
She was slightly lighter in colour than this one:
gsm-01.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom